VideoCache not showing in "Photos" App on iOS 14.6 (iPhone 12 Pro)
3610 8 2021-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
namrar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 426877 ft
Switzerland

Hi

I am using the DJI Fly App (Version 1.4.4) on my iPhone 12 Pro with my DJI Mini 2. Currently the videocache from the videos I record are not showen in my *Photos* app. They are only saved to the *Files* App in videoCache (see attached screenshot). Is there a way that these cache videos are shown in my *Photos* app?

Best Regards

2021-6-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can save the cached video by going into the album,  tap the share icon (top right),   and then select the three dots to save video.
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please make sure to turn off the "cache when recording" under the camera settings on your DJI Fly app? You may access this by going to the three dots on the upper right-hand corner of the main screen then click the camera settings. Please refer to the image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  

2021-7-1
Use props
namrar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 426877 ft
Switzerland

Good day

@DAFlys. Thank you. That works. It is just bit o a hazzle if one has a lot of cache videos. Every cache video is saved in an separate directory (see Screenshot). Hopefully DJI improves this in future updates.

@DJI Paladin: Thank you. I reckon you meant "...make sure to turn on the...."? I have enabled the cache when recording under the Camera settings already.

2021-7-1
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

No clue since I'm an android user, sorry
2021-7-2
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-1 20:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please make sure to turn off the "cache when recording" under the camera settings on your DJI Fly app? You may access this by going to the three dots on the upper right-hand corner of the main screen then click the camera settings. Please refer to the image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  

[view_image]

I didn't know that option even existed
2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Alvara74 Posted at 7-2 07:57
I didn't know that option even existed

Thank you for your response. You can check it on the DJI Fly app if you are using the latest Mavic series. Cheers!
2021-7-4
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-4 00:02
Thank you for your response. You can check it on the DJI Fly app if you are using the latest Mavic series. Cheers!

Got it, thanks!
2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You're welcome! Have a good one.
2021-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules