M300 Waypoint Mission Coordinated Turn Problem
4587 4 2021-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FocusAnkara
lvl.1

Italy

Hello everyone,

While I am planning an imported waypoint mission in DJI Pilot for Matrice 300 RTK, I select the "Waypoint Type" as "Coordinated turn. Skips waypoint" but it does behave like "Straight route. Aircraft stops."

My prediction is the turn radius for the Coordinated Turn fixed to 0.2 meters (I checked the value in exported kml file) so it does not allow continuous flight.

DJI Terra software allows changing turn radius while planning waypoint missions, however DJI Pilot does not support. But I dont have a chance to use DJI Terra on site conditions.

Is it possible to validate if this is the root causes of the problem?

Any help or improvement are welcome.

Waypoint Type

Waypoint Type

2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to clarify, the coordinated turn is calculated automatically by the distance between several points, please try to set a larger distance between the consecutive points and set at least 3 points.
Please let us know if the issue persists. The flight data and a more detailed description of the issue would be appreciated.
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_oucw6Djkovtr
New

Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 6-30 04:38
Hi there, just to clarify, the coordinated turn is calculated automatically by the distance between several points, please try to set a larger distance between the consecutive points and set at least 3 points.
Please let us know if the issue persists. The flight data and a more detailed description of the issue would be appreciated.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for rapid answer. We examine the mission data and realized that no matter how much distance between points are, the coordinated turn radius stays on "0.2" (it does not clear what is the unit). We obtained a solution by changing the mission flight route data by hand.

We will provide the flight data and description for further investigation.

Thank you.
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_oucw6Djkovtr Posted at 7-26 03:35
Hello Susan,

Thank you for rapid answer. We examine the mission data and realized that no matter how much distance between points are, the coordinated turn radius stays on "0.2" (it does not clear what is the unit). We obtained a solution by changing the mission flight route data by hand.

Thank you, please keep us updated.
2021-7-29
Use props
jzille
New

South Africa

Hi - can you share the kml file that you downloaded?
2023-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules