1664 3 2021-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ztaseg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36827 ft
Russia

Good day.

I would like to understand my situation. At the end of May, my DJI mini2 drowned. I wrote to technical support and posted all the requested files (logs, videos, etc.) on google drive. My application was registered under the number CAS-6494809-C1G6F6. And I waited. A month has passed. I started writing to Russian  tech support. They replied that they would find out how my case was progressing and will write to me. That was the end of it. I began to write again and again. As a result, they replied that the drone was bought in another country and they could not help. They spent a month figuring out where the drone was bought ?! And what does it matter? I was hoping for an analysis of my case to understand what caused the drone to drown in the river. it's my fault or not. And perhaps for a mutually beneficial solution to the problem.  I liked the mini2 and in the future I would buy another DJI drone. But at the moment I see a strange support work. The website still has the inscription " We are determining the service solution for your case. Please wait." how long to wait ? please do not forward my request to the Russian technical support. They spent a month finding out where the drone was bought… I think it is not in their authority to solve such cases.

Best regards.

Stanislav.

2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Ztaseg, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read your frustration towards your active case and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. I was able to pull up the case number provided. Please be advised that currently we don't have a Global warranty and the warranty will be based on the country where the unit is purchased. For you to have a better visualization of the aftersales policy, you may kindly visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our designated team for further assistance and checking, thank you.
2021-6-29
Use props
Ztaseg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36827 ft
Russia

Good day Diana.
I have already received a service solution.
Big thanks for DJI and support team )
Best regards.
2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ztaseg Posted at 7-2 02:54
Good day Diana.
I have already received a service solution.
Big thanks for DJI and support team )

Thanks for your update, Ztaseg. Hope everything goes smoothly. Should there any other assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2021-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules