DJI Flyaway policy CAS-6648640-Q8F1M5
1762 9 2021-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
domgio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 748110 ft
Italy

I lost my drone in the ocean few days ago. I filed a flyaway case the same night as soon as I came home as requested by customer support. cuople of days later haven't receveid any news i contacted them again and turns out the operator did not open anything for me. So I do it via dji website and receive an email from customer support telling me to file a flyaway  report using the dji fly app by following a procedure this guy sends me as an attachment...

Here we go again: now I connect the phone to the remote controller and I follow the steps and with my surprise I noticed that in the procedure I am asked to connect my aircraft and bind it to a remote controller...

well now that's hilaryous how am I supposed to do that if my I filing a report for a missing aircraft?

Obviously I can not complete the steps and file the flyaway report and at the other end this guy keeps saiyng that is the only way for my case to be processed. I even film myself while going through tje steps of the procedure to show him that is not working for me. I send him the video via wetransfer but nothing changes.

I am stuck mow. He is not even replying to emails.
What do I do? It is full summer now and I am working with my drone on the beach.

Anybody can help?

procedure

procedure
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi domgio, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your request and active case. I was able to pull up the case number indicated. On my end, I'll have this feedback and concern forwarded to our designated team, thank you for your patience.
2021-6-29
Use props
domgio
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 6-29 13:56
Hi domgio, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your request and active case. I was able to pull up the case number indicated. On my end, I'll have this feedback and concern forwarded to our designated team, thank you for your patience.

Thank you

that is good to know
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

domgio Posted at 6-30 00:28
Thank you

that is good to know

You're most welcome. Our corresponding team is following up on your case and has replied to your email, please check it. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2021-6-30
Use props
domgio
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 6-30 00:36
You're most welcome. Our corresponding team is following up on your case and has replied to your email, please check it. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Yes they did. It seems like we find a way to go further.
My case will be taken under observation in the next few days.
Thank you for your decisive intervention.

Giacomo
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

domgio Posted at 7-1 06:44
Yes they did. It seems like we find a way to go further.
My case will be taken under observation in the next few days.
Thank you for your decisive intervention.

Thank you for the update, you're most welcome, should there be any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back, thank you.
2021-7-1
Use props
domgio
lvl.1
Italy

So far so good!
Data analisys team went through the flight report and decided not to charge me for a new drone + battery.
Logistic team is already taking care of shipping which will take place in the next few days

Brilliant!
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

domgio Posted at 7-6 06:45
So far so good!
Data analisys team went through the flight report and decided not to charge me for a new drone + battery.
Logistic team is already taking care of shipping which will take place in the next few days

Thank you for your update, we hope you will receive the package soon. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2021-7-6
Use props
domgio
lvl.1
Italy

Aircraft and battery arrived! I am pretty satisfied with this one.
Thank you Diana and Susan for your help
2021-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

domgio Posted at 7-13 02:46
Aircraft and battery arrived! I am pretty satisfied with this one.
Thank you Diana and Susan for your help

Thank you for your update. We are more than happy that the case is sorted. Hope you a nice time flying.
2021-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules