It is not possible to purchase new batteries in stores in the EU
621 8 2021-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vg1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

Is this just a temporary issue or has the production of batteries for the Mavic 2 Pro been discontinued? It is known from many posts that there were problems with swelling in the first batches, and now there are no new ones in stores. Will this model no longer be supported? What should users do with their drones when their last batteries fail or they exceed 200 charges? I just ordered two of the four that were available from the only store that still had them.
2021-6-29
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

The large chain store called "Elgiganten" in Sweden will have new stock in on 27 July 2021. I do not know where they come from and will try to find out if from DJI or DJIs central store somewhere in EU. I will definitely by a spare battery then.
2021-6-29
Use props
FloridaNext
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

I hope that they don't discontinue to produce batteries for the Mavic 2 as long as they still sell them as they where their flagships.

On the other hand they stoped to produce batteries for some other of there older drones. Those are all garbage now.

2021-6-29
Use props
fansba761a13
lvl.4
Poland

They will probably be available, but only in China, and from July 1 there will be an additional fee for goods purchased outside the EU.
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there vg1. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have posted.  You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries that you need are available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-6-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heliguy have them in stock and I believe they ship across the EU - https://www.heliguy.com/products ... gent-flight-battery
2021-6-29
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 6-29 23:23
Heliguy have them in stock and I believe they ship across the EU - https://www.heliguy.com/products/dji-mavic-2-intelligent-flight-battery

I could see the battery serial number and put this in where you can search when things are manufactured. That particular battery in the picture was made 2 April 2018. Now, that picture could be old, so this would not represent that manufacturing dates today. Was it not the batteries manufactured 2018 that gave problem by swelling?
2021-6-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 6-30 07:03
I could see the battery serial number and put this in where you can search when things are manufactured. That particular battery in the picture was made 2 April 2018. Now, that picture could be old, so this would not represent that manufacturing dates today. Was it not the batteries manufactured 2018 that gave problem by swelling?

They are a big retailer, they won’t photograph every battery.  
2021-6-30
Use props
fansfd29609d
lvl.4
Poland

Access to new batteries in stores is back, phew.
2021-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules