For sale
624 19 2021-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Garthy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Brand new never opened DJI FPV combo unwanted prize. £1000.00 I would prefer collection with either cash or transfer. It's a bit pricey to post.
I'm new to drones and entered the competition without realising I would need a spotter to use it. I'm now looking for something less complicated with follow capability.
Call me days on 07775903253 or mail on gary.huston@ me.com. Based in Chesham Bucks
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Garthy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you could get the best deal in regards on selling your DJI FPV Combo and I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot on where is the best place to advertise a drone for sale as well. Thank you.
2021-6-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on winning the DJI FPV.  Best of luck in selling it soon.
2021-6-30
Use props
Garthy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-30 05:05
Congrats on winning the DJI FPV.  Best of luck in selling it soon.

It appears no one is interested in a bargain! Guess it will have to be shoved in a cupboard.
2021-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Garthy Posted at 7-2 12:04
It appears no one is interested in a bargain! Guess it will have to be shoved in a cupboard.

Darn, that's a shame.  
2021-7-3
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I don't think this is the place to go to sell an FPV drone ...

... what about eBay?
2021-7-3
Use props
Shadetail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 785125 ft
Croatia

You can still fly it in the middle of nowhere. If there aren't any people to see or hear you that could report you or property around that you could damage, then you aren't running any risk by flying without spotter. That law is ridiculous, outdated and unnecessary anyways, and whoever made it was obviously not aware of existence of FPV. My suggestion is at least experiencing the FPV flight by yourself before selling it, as you don't know what you'll be missing out on compared to having a non FPV drone. But if you really do need features such as automatic follow, and your goal is to produce that type of footage rather than to just enjoy yourself, then you should get a mavic instead.
2021-7-3
Use props
Garthy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

frankymusik Posted at 7-3 07:57
I don't think this is the place to go to sell an FPV drone ...

... what about eBay?

I’m not prepared to pay over £100 in fees! I might try marketplace as it's free.
2021-7-3
Use props
Garthy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Shadetail Posted at 7-3 09:29
You can still fly it in the middle of nowhere. If there aren't any people to see or hear you that could report you or property around that you could damage, then you aren't running any risk by flying without spotter. That law is ridiculous, outdated and unnecessary anyways, and whoever made it was obviously not aware of existence of FPV. My suggestion is at least experiencing the FPV flight by yourself before selling it, as you don't know what you'll be missing out on compared to having a non FPV drone. But if you really do need features such as automatic follow, and your goal is to produce that type of footage rather than to just enjoy yourself, then you should get a mavic instead.

To be honest  I’m not really interested in the experience I’m more interested in the video side of it. I didn’t want to even open the box as I thought it would be worth more to someone knowing it was brand new.. which mavic do you recommend?
2021-7-3
Use props
Shadetail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 785125 ft
Croatia

Garthy Posted at 7-3 09:33
To be honest  I’m not really interested in the experience I’m more interested in the video side of it. I didn’t want to even open the box as I thought it would be worth more to someone knowing it was brand new.. which mavic do you recommend?

I haven't used mavic myself so I can't do a personal recommendation, but since you're more interested in the video side of it, then it's really a function of your budget and quality/scope of video you aim to create. More expensive options will be able to fly further, longer, and have higher video quality. If I were shopping for one I'd be primarily downloading the unprocessed video footage and raw dng photo examples to help in finding the quality level I find satisfactory.
2021-7-4
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Garthy Posted at 7-3 09:30
I’m not prepared to pay over £100 in fees! I might try marketplace as it's free.

... of course, you are right!      
2021-7-4
Use props
DroneGameChanger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello. Do you still have it?
2022-7-25
Use props
Garthy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sorry, sold it a year ago and funnily enough I won a DJI mini 3 pro last night!
2022-7-25
Use props
DroneGameChanger
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Garthy Posted at 7-25 22:27
Sorry, sold it a year ago and funnily enough I won a DJI mini 3 pro last night!

Where do you win drones?
2022-8-8
Use props
Garthy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DroneGameChanger Posted at 8-8 09:29
Where do you win drones?

The first one I won on a site called aspire competitions and the second one on a site called hobby mounts.  There are loads of sites out there offering the dji mini pro 3 as prizes at the moment!
2022-8-8
Use props
DroneGameChanger
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Garthy Posted at 8-8 09:31
The first one I won on a site called aspire competitions and the second one on a site called hobby mounts.  There are loads of sites out there offering the dji mini pro 3 as prizes at the moment!

What are they called? Can you please DM me the list? I REALLY want to win a drone.
2022-8-8
Use props
Garthy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DroneGameChanger Posted at 8-8 09:33
What are they called? Can you please DM me the list? I REALLY want to win a drone.

What are what called? I just told you the two I won on! Just search for competition sites, they keep cropping up on facebook and intagram .
2022-8-8
Use props
DroneGameChanger
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Garthy Posted at 8-8 09:35
What are what called? I just told you the two I won on! Just search for competition sites, they keep cropping up on facebook and intagram .

Ok thanks I will check them out. Do you have to purchase anything to enter the competion?
2022-8-8
Use props
Garthy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DroneGameChanger Posted at 8-8 09:40
Ok thanks I will check them out. Do you have to purchase anything to enter the competion?

Yes, a ticket, Some are a few pence some are a few pounds, depends how many tickets are available. less ticket higher price but better odds. I bought 5 tickets at £1.99 each.
2022-8-8
Use props
DroneGameChanger
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Garthy Posted at 8-8 09:49
Yes, a ticket, Some are a few pence some are a few pounds, depends how many tickets are available. less ticket higher price but better odds. I bought 5 tickets at £1.99 each.

oh ok. I want to try
2022-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules