Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro - Gimbal motor overloaded / Guimbal Desarm
505 4 2021-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vitrola
New
Flight distance : 2779 ft
Brazil

I'm having problems with my guimbal, I'm getting the message "Guimbal Overloaded" The guimbal gets silly during flights. Can someone help me?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yFrn2RechY  Here's the video...
2021-6-29
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Were you using parallel tracking in the video? Sometimes the tracking will confuse the white boat with the white wake behind it.
2021-6-29
Use props
Vitrola
New
Flight distance : 2779 ft
Brazil

GaryDoug Posted at 6-29 14:09
Were you using parallel tracking in the video? Sometimes the tracking will confuse the white boat with the white wake behind it.

I always use it in manual mode, I've done a lot of flights like this and I've never had any problems, on my last flight this happened, it's unlikely to be that, thanks Doug.
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Vitrola. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know what happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro prior to this issue? Did the said DJI Drone experienced any hard landing or crash before? Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of the said DJI drone to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted or further assistance. Thank you.
2021-6-29
Use props
fabriciosombrio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18550 ft

Brazil

SAME HERE!
This is a shame! since the release of mavic 2 pro gimbal failure records... destabilization, unresponsive to movement. DJI Should recall these products and exchange them!
2021-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules