Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans53756491
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18652 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hi

My device is osmo mobile 4. My phone: Samsung note 10 lite. When i am entering in the video resolution i have an option only for 1080 and 720 although my phone have 4k cababilities. When i enter my phone camera i see uhd option. Can someone explain why is that?
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI OM4 for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 10 Lite ) that your using on your DJI OM4. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM4 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 10 Lite will be able to work on the DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized and tested with the said DJI gimbal and for the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time when in use. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en5.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-6-29
Use props
PowersD
New
United Kingdom

I have a Samsung S22 Ultra.
When you install and setup the MIMI app you have the option to select 4K video when using the rear phone camera. The works very well as I would expect. The problem is that if I select the front camera the resolution drops to 1080P, and then you lose the 4K option when switching back to the rear camera.
You cannot get the 4K option back once you have switched from rear to front camera and back.
I found that if you close the app > Go into Samsung Setting (cog icon) > Apps > DJI Mimo (app) > Storage > Click Clear data, then this will set the app back as though it has just been installed. You need to run through the app setup process but now have the 4K functionality back, well until you switch to your front camera again.

DJI can you please fix this issue. There should be no reason why this shouldn't work on an S22 Ultra!
2022-4-11
Use props
djiuser_Gd6mVRDDp4QM
New

United States

I am having the same issues on my S22 Ultra. Also the video seems to be jaggy at times and not as smooth when using the default camera app on my phone.
2022-4-11
Use props
fans51000401
lvl.1
Flight distance : 538 ft
United States

Same here.  Really disappointed that the DJI Mimo has limited features for Android users
2022-4-16
Use props
djiuser_WTui3zn5hmCZ
New
United Kingdom

I have the same issue. I had the 4k option and now it's not there. Also the video seems jaggy as well as if the frame rate isn't working. Can you please reply with an answer as I love my phone and just want it to work with the dji mimo app.
2022-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules