Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hey guys,

I got this error "Gimbal Motor Overloaded" for a while.

Is there anyone to know how I could fix this problem? it ruins my every shots!
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there M J. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know what happened to your DJI Mavic Air 2 prior to getting this error message on the DJI Fly application? Did the said DJI Drone experienced any hard landing or crash before? Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of the said DJI drone to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted or further assistance. Thank you.
2021-6-30
Use props
M J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 02:24
Hello there M J. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know what happened to your DJI Mavic Air 2 prior to getting this error message on the DJI Fly application? Did the said DJI Drone experienced any hard landing or crash before? Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of the said DJI drone to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted or further assistance. Thank you.

Thank you Stephen!

Nothing really happened! normal situation!

OK! I will try to calibrate the MA2 on a flat surface and keep you updated on the result.
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there M J. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have provided. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules