Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Battery Station and Peli Case for sale
490 1 6-30 06:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxP4
Captain
Flight distance : 10048356 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello everybody
I would like to sell these two accessories for the Inspire 2, it is the DJI Battery Station and a PeliCase bag (interior designed by TomCase.de).
The cost is € 800.00 + shipping for the Battery Station and € 400.00 + shipping for the case.
I can sell them together or separately.
Both have some small signs of wear on the outside, but on the inside they are perfect. The Battery Station comes in its original packaging with all cables supplied.
The Inspire 2 enters the case in landing Mode with the X7 (or other) mounted, two remote controls (also the Cendence), 14 batteries, two tablets or two CrystalSky, two original chargers with power supplies, various optics, propellers, 4 SSD, MicroSd, batteries and Cendence chargers and various accessories. It has wheels to carry it like a trolley and two sturdy handles to lift it.

IMG_2020.jpeg IMG_2018.jpeg IMG_2017.jpeg IMG_2015.jpeg IMG_2014.jpeg IMG_2013.jpeg

6-30 06:38
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there MaxP4. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you could get the best deal in regards to selling your DJI Inspire 2 Battery Station and Peli Case and I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot on where is the best place to advertise for sale drone accessories as well. Thank you.
6-30 19:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules