DJI Assistant 2 Not Working With Air 2S.
5379 6 2021-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

I got my Air 2S back recently after the factory determined there was nothing wrong with it, even though all my videos / photos have noticeable left-hand side blurriness, they said it was working fine! EVEN THOUGH my gimbal CLEARLY isn't straight.

So I'm trying to recalibrate the damned thing. But DJI Assistant 2 doesn't work with the Air 2S, it doesn't recognise the device.

Under the downloads page for the Air 2S, it doesn't even show it as software that can be used....so what can I use?

Thanks!

2021-6-30
Use props
miniDrone360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25338924 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello b9y, you must use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) that supports Mini 2 and Air 2S. Check this out https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there b9y. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For reference I will post a DJI Tutorial video on how to update the firmware of your DJI Air 2S. Thank you.

2021-6-30
Use props
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 19:32
Hello there b9y. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For reference I will post a DJI Tutorial video on how to update the firmware of your DJI Air 2S. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-r6vEXPgo

There is no DJI assistant that will work with the AIr 2S on my macbook pro though.
2021-7-30
Use props
miniDrone360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25338924 ft
  • >>>
United States

b9y Posted at 7-30 05:39
There is no DJI assistant that will work with the AIr 2S on my macbook pro though.

You can install fusion on your Mac, and then install virtual machine with windows and then you can use this tool on you Mac. Apple Macbooks with M1 processor could not run vmware fusion.
2021-10-3
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are you trying to calibrate?
For everything except the obstacle avoidance sensors, (eg. Gimbal, Remote controller, IMU, Compass), you calibrate through the app.
2021-10-4
Use props
Wavicle
lvl.3
United States

b9y Posted at 7-30 05:39
There is no DJI assistant that will work with the AIr 2S on my macbook pro though.

I installed the DJI Assistant (for consumer... ) on my M1 MacBook Pro and it works perfectly. The non-compatibility appears to be the "signing" of the code by the developer.

You will need start the installation and go into Preferences and Security and allow it to install (it will be obvious). Then, when the Terminal window opens follow the instructions with screen shots in the installer window.

Should take you all of 2 minutes to install and be up and running on your Mac.
2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules