How Do I Use A Tablet?
504 2 2021-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RonA123
lvl.1
United States

I have a Mavic 2 Pro with a Smart Controller. I would like to able to control the drone with a (new or used) 8-10" Android tablet instead of the SC. I am not interested in anything Apple.
What do I need to accomplish this?
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RonA123. Good day and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the Android tablet that you have please and do you have the DJI Mavic 2 Pro regular remote controller as well? Try to download the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device and try to connect the said mobile device to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller using the RC cable connector. Thank you.
2021-6-30
Use props
RonA123
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 22:38
Hello there RonA123. Good day and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the Android tablet that you have please and do you have the DJI Mavic 2 Pro regular remote controller as well? Try to download the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device and try to connect the said mobile device to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller using the RC cable connector. Thank you.

I have ordered a used RC1B, but don't have it yet. I also have a cheap 10" tablet running Android 9.0. I have loaded the DJI Go 4 app on the tablet and it starts correctly. Once I receive the RC1B, I'll know more.

What sort of cable do I need to connect the controller to the tablet?
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules