Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware v01.00.0600
12Next >
14056 42 2021-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tuxtard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

Firmware v01.00.0600 released.

Screenshot_2021-06-30-18-18-34-922_dji.go.v5.jpg
2021-6-30
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

lol srsly? That is such a vague update note. After all these time of silence I would hope they'd elaborate what is being addressed with this update?
2021-6-30
Use props
sonyp900
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6902142 ft
Greece

From what i saw was a RC upgrade, but nit sure what exactly did to the RC
2021-6-30
Use props
Tuxtard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

I guess it just adds RC support for Mini SE.
2021-6-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to see the original Mini getting some updates though.
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tuxtard. Good day and thank you for sharing this information with us. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2021-6-30
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 23:21
Hello there Tuxtard. Good day and thank you for sharing this information with us. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.

Can you ask the engineer what exactly the change is?
2021-7-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 23:21

Can you elaborate a bit more about what changed in Firmware v01.00.0600?  That description is way too vague.  
2021-7-1
Use props
vg1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

I'm betting on some limitation to make room for the Mavic SE
2021-7-1
Use props
Reguzz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60375420 ft
Indonesia

vg1 Posted at 7-1 10:50
I'm betting on some limitation to make room for the Mavic SE

And boom~.. after updating to this version, now you can't downgrade your rc firmware to old version like mine lol, at least it still works perfectly fine.
2021-7-1
Use props
TMvideo
lvl.3
Ukraine

Dji Fly asked me to install the new firmware but it doesn't inform me about changes.
Such a dramatic intrigue.
2021-7-1
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Well my thinking is like this, if they have just updated the Mavic Mini RC Firmware to the 0600 version, then maybe soon we might be seeing some kind of Mini Firmware update from the 0500 version to the RC version of 0600 soon possibly.
2021-7-1
Use props
xiom
lvl.1

Russia

Good day! I think we will not be faced with cutting functions in the new Software, but differently! There will be an advantage over the mavic mini SE! so as not to upset the pilots of the Mavic mini 1
2021-7-2
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

mark117h Posted at 7-1 23:50
Well my thinking is like this, if they have just updated the Mavic Mini RC Firmware to the 0600 version, then maybe soon we might be seeing some kind of Mini Firmware update from the 0500 version to the RC version of 0600 soon possibly.

FW update applies to both RC and drone
2021-7-2
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Guorium Posted at 7-2 03:14

Well to be honest looking at this firmware update, we have a different version, yes, I get what you are saying, but obviously looking at this firmware update the versioning to the mini is different, so I don't believe they've released a firmware for the Mavic Mini yet due to it still being on the 0500 firmware whereas the actual RC is at 0600 version.
2021-7-2
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Guorium Posted at 7-2 03:14

Updated Fly App and firmware on everything last night, and the controller updated to 1.00.0600, but the Mini 1 remained at 1.00.0500.  
2021-7-2
Use props
xiom
lvl.1

Russia

I tested the new firmware! The result was very disappointing, the fully charged battery of the remote control was discharged after working out 1 battery of the drone! I never expected this; (dji stability improvement ???
2021-7-2
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

K6CCC Posted at 7-2 06:10
Updated Fly App and firmware on everything last night, and the controller updated to 1.00.0600, but the Mini 1 remained at 1.00.0500.

Wow that is some DJI voodoo magic.
2021-7-2
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

xiom Posted at 7-2 09:30
I tested the new firmware! The result was very disappointing, the fully charged battery of the remote control was discharged after working out 1 battery of the drone! I never expected this; (dji stability improvement ???

Are you sure it is due to fw update? Normally RC has juice left after draining 3 drone batteries. Recharge to full and try again?
2021-7-2
Use props
xiom
lvl.1

Russia

Guorium Posted at 7-2 18:48
Are you sure it is due to fw update? Normally RC has juice left after draining 3 drone batteries. Recharge to full and try again?
Yes! in my case the RC was discharged from one drone battery, this was duplicated! already contacted DJI support, there are no definite responses from the service at the moment! it happened after RC update
2021-7-2
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

xiom Posted at 7-2 19:54
Yes! in my case the RC was discharged from one drone battery, this was duplicated! already contacted DJI support, there are no definite responses from the service at the moment! it happened after RC update

Ok thanks for the update. See if more people report this on forum
2021-7-3
Use props
TheBoy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28958264 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guorium Posted at 7-3 05:18
Ok thanks for the update. See if more people report this on forum

As anyone noticed that following the "upgrade" that Dual Band and 2.4GHz are no longer available? Or is it just me?

(I know in some parts of the world, your Mini 1's were only 5.8GHz capable in the first place, but in the UK we were 2.4 and 5.8GHz)
2021-7-3
Use props
dwatson636
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30292 ft

United States

So I am new and a little foggy about how updates work. I did the update to the DJI Fly app on my phone, But it did not do anything to the drone and I don't know how to check the controller. I also tried to use the assistant 2 program to no avail. And I heard I am supposed to update the batteries as well? Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
2021-7-4
Use props
UweE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes! in my case the RC was discharged from one drone battery, this was duplicated! already contacted DJI support, there are no definite responses from the service at the moment! it happened after RC update

Are you using Fly App 1.4.8? There are some comments on Youtube, that the new app is responsible for this.
2021-7-5
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
United States

Last night for the 4th of July fireworks, I flew my Mini through four batteries, and the Remote controller was a two lights of battery left when I was completed.  I was using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A that was fully charged when I started.

My only speculation was that the controller had to spend a lot of it's battery life charging your phone.  A feature I wish we could turn off.
2021-7-5
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

K6CCC Posted at 7-5 09:27
Last night for the 4th of July fireworks, I flew my Mini through four batteries, and the Remote controller was a two lights of battery left when I was completed.  I was using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A that was fully charged when I started.

My only speculation was that the controller had to spend a lot of it's battery life charging your phone.  A feature I wish we could turn off.

well said. dji devices are very quickly drained when connected to a hungry phone. Also I think it depends on the system, Android is programmed go charge dji devices, iphone is programmed to get charged by dji devices I remember...
2021-7-5
Use props
120ccpm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1396755 ft
United States

Guorium Posted at 7-5 19:19
well said. dji devices are very quickly drained when connected to a hungry phone. Also I think it depends on the system, Android is programmed go charge dji devices, iphone is programmed to get charged by dji devices I remember...

Per MM's manual, Android devices get charged by the RC (at 500mA), whereas iOS devices do not. Because of that, the RC has a runtime of only 1h 40min when connected to Android, and 4h 30min when connected to iOS.
Has anyone confirmed whether this has changed, with the new firmware? I updated my MM but only did a short test flight, so I can't say for sure, but I did not notice anything unusual.
2021-7-5
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

120ccpm Posted at 7-5 21:56
Per MM's manual, Android devices get charged by the RC (at 500mA), whereas iOS devices do not. Because of that, the RC has a runtime of only 1h 40min when connected to Android, and 4h 30min when connected to iOS.
Has anyone confirmed whether this has changed, with the new firmware? I updated my MM but only did a short test flight, so I can't say for sure, but I did not notice anything unusual.

opps I said it the other way around
2021-7-6
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
United States

Full disclosure - I have a #$%^&* iPhone but the only time I ever used it for flying my Mini was once to verify that it worked.  I expect to never use it again unless both the android tablet and phone are failed.

From what I recall from having read this forum, when used with the iPhone it used to be possible to switch phone charging on or off from the RC.  However that option was recently removed for iPhone users in a recent Fly update.  Can't confirm since I don't use my &^%$#@ iPhone.  As I understand it with Android, there is no option because of the way Androids USB connection operates and DJI can not control that.

Here's my opinion.  Charging the phone from the RC is totally stupid.  Push comes to shove, you can fly the drone with the phone dead.  However if the RC dies, you have no control other than whatever RTH settings you have previously made.  I pretty much always fly with a fully charged battery on either my Android phone or tablet.  I have never run out of RC charge before going through all four Mini batteries.
2021-7-6
Use props
120ccpm
lvl.4
United States

K6CCC Posted at 7-6 05:44
Full disclosure - I have a #$%^&* iPhone but the only time I ever used it for flying my Mini was once to verify that it worked.  I expect to never use it again unless both the android tablet and phone are failed.

From what I recall from having read this forum, when used with the iPhone it used to be possible to switch phone charging on or off from the RC.  However that option was recently removed for iPhone users in a recent Fly update.  Can't confirm since I don't use my &^%$#@ iPhone.  As I understand it with Android, there is no option because of the way Androids USB connection operates and DJI can not control that.

I always used an iPhone with my MM and I don't remember ever seeing an option in DJI Fly to charge from/to the RC. For Android, maybe DJI had no option but to allow the RC to charge the device, I can't say. I do agree with you that it makes little sense, though.
2021-7-6
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
United States

120ccpm Posted at 7-6 10:04
I always used an iPhone with my MM and I don't remember ever seeing an option in DJI Fly to charge from/to the RC. For Android, maybe DJI had no option but to allow the device to charge the RC, I can't say. I do agree with you that it makes little sense, though.

It's the other way around.  The RC charges the phone.
2021-7-6
Use props
jahangirs
New

Germany

Reverse Cell pakistan mobile number databases - What Information Can You Get?

Recommend Article Article Comments Print ArticleShare this newsletter on FacebookShare this article on TwitterShare this article on LinkedinShare this article on DeliciousShare this article on DiggShare this newsletter on RedditShare this newsletter on Pinterest
After you've located your favorite web site pakistan mobile number database for opposite searches, you can locate plenty of useful statistics from the reverse cellular pakistan mobile number database wide variety listings which you retrieve thru your efforts. While the facts will range relying at the unique carrier you pick, the information below come up with some idea of what you can expect.

The most vital thing you'll analyze is the name and address of the character normally related to the pakistan mobile number database quantity. The address consists of the street quantity, road call, city, state, and zip code that are enough for nearly any sort of touch. Some of the reports will even can help you do background searches and assets reviews from this obtained data at an extra cost.

Additionally, the information will encompass the sort of pakistan mobile number database line available and normally the telephone carrier. This records can be able that will help you affirm records approximately the person. For instance, if a capacity worker gives you a domestic cellphone wide variety that turns out to be cellular pakistan mobile number database , you might be suspicious.

Additional facts you may locate within the opposite cell pakistan mobile number database number listings consists of the names of the family associated with the pakistan mobile number database number, the age of the principle person at the account (this will assist you decide the connection between him/her and the individual that referred to as you), the common earnings and domestic cost associated with the person and their assets.

With all the statistics available thru the listings, you pakistan mobile number database could take the following step in contacting the character, turning the statistics over to the ideal authority, or undertaking additional searches.
2021-7-6
Use props
120ccpm
lvl.4
United States

K6CCC Posted at 7-6 11:49
It's the other way around.  The RC charges the phone.

Yes, sorry... I corrected the post. Thx
2021-7-8
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Guorium Posted at 6-30 15:25
lol srsly? That is such a vague update note. After all these time of silence I would hope they'd elaborate what is being addressed with this update?

I think they fixed the issue where the RC would lose signal even with Ocusync 2.0
2021-7-9
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Guorium Posted at 7-1 01:01
Can you ask the engineer what exactly the change is?

Yeah, I think we'd all like to know what it is
2021-7-9
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

K6CCC Posted at 7-6 05:44
Full disclosure - I have a #$%^&* iPhone but the only time I ever used it for flying my Mini was once to verify that it worked.  I expect to never use it again unless both the android tablet and phone are failed.

From what I recall from having read this forum, when used with the iPhone it used to be possible to switch phone charging on or off from the RC.  However that option was recently removed for iPhone users in a recent Fly update.  Can't confirm since I don't use my &^%$#@ iPhone.  As I understand it with Android, there is no option because of the way Androids USB connection operates and DJI can not control that.

Its  a good thing DJI made the RC battery bigger than the drone's battery
2021-7-9
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

jahangirs Posted at 7-6 21:30
Reverse Cell pakistan mobile number databases - What Information Can You Get?

You do realise that's not allowed here, right?
2021-7-9
Use props
Grumbleduke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1824862 ft
United States

My app, controller and drone all just updated.  Have not flown on the new firmware yet.  Unless it adds RAW capability or breaks something else that was working ok, I don't really care what it was for.  I updated so it would stop nagging me.
2021-7-10
Use props
Grumbleduke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1824862 ft
United States

Did not notice any differences with the updated firmware.  I did manage to crash my Mini into a river  - which had not happened before - but I suspect that was overconfidence on my part and nothing to do with the firmware.
2021-9-12
Use props
jlk1969
lvl.1
United States

I just updated my firmware and now the aircraft won't maintain altitude and even allowed the Mini to crash into a plastic lawnchair in my back yard! This is the first time I've had the Mini's props collide with anything while spinning.
2021-10-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules