REPAIR CENTER
850 13 2021-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hhitman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
This is ridiculous , fix this straight away so others won't have this issues.
Right, I've got DJI CARE, payed extra for this.
Well seems an issue occurred with my device, simply it won't turn on anymore.
I've been told to use UPS, went to a drop of point, scanned said it ain't working.
Got the UPS app, account etc., well I got this info from DJI for UPS
DJI Address: DJI EU Authorized Service Center
Daelderweg 21,6361 HK NUTH,The Netherlands

Guess what? There are a lot more details to be filled, why those aren't provided.
Now at next page ask for weight, no I don't have a scale for that!
Why I have to bother with all this, DJI should take care of this issues, give me a timeslot when you can pick up the item!!!
For extra paid service, I guess you hit your head on the wall when unfortunately your equipment lets you down.

DJI support, make things better

Case Number:CAS-6697581-H6K4C1

PS: I believe that UK is a big market of your products, how come there isn't a repair service here.

2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi hhitman, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read your frustrations. I was able to pull up the case number provided. As the case was just recently created, please allow 48 working hours for our designated team to verify the information on the case if you are qualified for the free label. You will be notified via email regarding the information on how to send it in or a label if you are qualified. Thank you.
2021-6-30
Use props
hhitman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Update
Thanks Diana I was able to send it.
The problem is after a while I received it back and wasn't fixed, same as I've sent it.
No email regarding this, no notice, nothing.
It would be quicker to buy a new one as I needed it for this period.
Considering I'm paying for the extra service repair, and now when needed it's just disappointing.
2021-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hhitman Posted at 7-23 13:51
Update
Thanks Diana I was able to send it.
The problem is after a while I received it back and wasn't fixed, same as I've sent it.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I've checked the status of your case, the package has not been received. Just to verify, did you send in the package via the UPS tracking number that we sent to you? You may PM me more information, I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-7-24
Use props
hhitman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
The package was sent though UPS.
Shipment Detail
Merchandise Description:        GIMBAL
Number of Packages:        1
Weight:        2,0 KGS
Invoice Number:        Case Number: CAS-6697581-H6K4C1
Purchase Order Number:        RMA
Tracking Number:        1Z2155FY8557624485
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

hhitman Posted at 7-24 14:25
Hi,
The package was sent though UPS.
Shipment Detail

Thanks for the information. According to the shipping details, it seems that the package was not delivered and has been returned to the sender. Our corresponding team will send you a new shipping label soon, please wait for the email update.
2021-7-24
Use props
hhitman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

2nd shipping, item was returned back, not fixed.
All summer when I mostly shoot content, wasn't able to use it, very disappointing.
2021-8-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

hhitman Posted at 8-10 13:25
Hi,

2nd shipping, item was returned back, not fixed.

Hello, hhitman. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked the tracking number you posted. It shows that the package is on its way. Once we receive your package, we will handle it soon. Rest assure.  Please feel free to talk if you have any questions.
2021-8-10
Use props
hhitman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

The item was returned to me, already in my possession, hope that is clear now, I did explain that quite clear in my previous post.
2021-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hhitman Posted at 8-11 00:39
Hi,

The item was returned to me, already in my possession, hope that is clear now, I did explain that quite clear in my previous post.

Sorry to hear about the issue, may we know why the UPS returned the package to you instead of shipping it to DJI? Should there be anything we can assist with, please feel free to let us know.
By the way, the shipping label is valid in 30 calendar days from today we sent to you, if the package was not shipped successfully, you may try to ship it again. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2021-8-11
Use props
hhitman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

Seriously are you kidding me? My issue wasn't solved over summer, also the paperwork that I had to go print wasn't returned with the item.
Do I keep going to UPS to send the item? NO
I've sent it to times, wasted enough time.
I have DJI CARE REFRESH, if I wouldn't, solution, just bin it? Seems that's the case up to now!
UPDATE I have a faulty product, I have paid for extra guarantee, issues wasn't solved for long period of time! Send me a replacement ASAP, you can collect the default item.
I hope I won't have to chase this forum anymore.

Thank you
2021-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hhitman Posted at 8-14 11:39
Hi,

Seriously are you kidding me? My issue wasn't solved over summer, also the paperwork that I had to go print wasn't returned with the item.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team for a check and confirmation. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-8-15
Use props
hhitman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

I received an email from DJI support
"This is a follow-up regarding your case waiting for a shipping label. Please see the attached PDF file. Kindly print it out and stick it on the outer package and then ship the unit in."
As I did on my previous times when I've sent it, with the original invoice.
The invoice I received now from dji support and been requested to be send with, it states " I hereby certify that the information on this invoice is true and correct and the contents and value of this shipment is as stated above"
Conclusion: You would like me to lie on behalf of the company.
I never experience such customer service!
Refund my invoice and dji care, as it seems useless, let me know if the dji mobile can be recycled or just thrown in the bin.
Get me in contact with upper management.

Thanks,
Cristian
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

hhitman Posted at 8-18 09:09
Hi,

I received an email from DJI support

Hi there, may we know if there is anything wrong with the information on the invoice?
2021-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules