M300 Live video choppy
1739 7 2021-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DumbName
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2723 ft
Canada

We purchsed an M300 RTK and the plan was to use the live video, off the HDMI of the controller to broadcast.
The live video is choppy, and not useable for broadcast at all though.
DJI support confirmed the issue exists. But they have said they will not be fix it.
Does anyone have ideas of what could be done as work arounds?

We need the clean video, without the telemetry data.
Video recorded to the SD card is perfect. It's only the video comming off the HDMI port of the controller.
The RTMP video has the same choppy/sudder when live.
The HDMI output with Telemetry is better, but does have the odd hiccup.
The clear camera view is the one that's too jittery.
We also have multiple Mavic2 Pro's and the output from their smart controllers is perfectly fine - So we know smooth video is possible.
Have tried the 2 resoluctions available to us in the controller, no help there.

The DJI R&D team CAN replicate the problem! I'm VERY disapointed that DJI is not willing to support their own product, but we need a way to get live video that is smooth 100% of the time. My hope is maybe someone else has had this and found a work around.

Matrice 300 RTK
DJI Smart Controller Enterprise
ZenMuse H20 camera

2021-6-30
Use props
Mayotte Drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 925331 ft
  • >>>
Réunion

Hi,

Do you find solutions ?
2021-7-9
Use props
DumbName
lvl.1
Canada

Nothing yet. I'm even willing to buy a different payload/controller to work around the issue. BUT DJI is outright refusing to fix an issue they have identified themselves.
2021-7-9
Use props
fans61ee2045
lvl.1

United Kingdom

do they just say "no" and that's it?
2021-8-26
Use props
DumbName
lvl.1
Canada

Yup. They claimed it's a known issue that they cannot fix. Had we known we never would have invested in this. As it's primary function was to provide live video.
2021-8-26
Use props
fans1534fdce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1502300 ft
Ireland

Also trying to get live clean feed from DJI m300 but to no avail . What was supposed to be 1080p can degrade  to 540 which is unusable. We to would be interested in purchasing some means of improvement be that a booster or an alternative controller but my gut feeling is that the problem is in the transmission not the receiver. John Daly
2022-11-21
Use props
Livewireca
lvl.1

Canada

any updates on this problem?  Is the solution to buy the new RC controller?
2023-6-29
Use props
tjcstuart
New

Canada

DJI essentially seems to think the live playback is not something they should care about. I have multiple emails with their tech support and they refuse to correct what should be a fairly easy thing to fix in the controller. I did consider getting a new controller. But between the amount of money we already invested into the M300, with the "enterprise" grade controller, and the fact that DJI is not willing to support their customers I just cannot justify giving them more money. I also don't know what other controller is compatible with the M300 that would give the smooth live video. This was something else I asked DJI support to which they said there wasn't anything.
Maybe a third party, but I've had no luck on that end either.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules