Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error Code 30254
1435 1 2021-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kQlLtaCycoGZ
New
Flight distance : 79016 ft
United States

Hello All,

I recently purchased a Mavic Mini 2.  Within the first couple of flights I started getting this error code with instructions to disconnect the USB cable from the aircraft.  The aircraft was not connected to any cable and was still flashing a green "linked" light.  I found I could fly the first battery but if the craft landed or after the first battery I would either get this message or the next battery would not link with the aircraft.  

I suspect something on the circut board is overheating.  If I placed the drone in a refrigerator for two minutes with no battery and the battery door open, it would accept the next battery.  I received a new Mini 2 from Amazon today and so far it seems fine, changing batteries with no error messages or battery freeze ups.
Screenshot_20210630-154957_Gallery.jpg
2021-6-30
Use props
StellerJayFilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1545331 ft
Canada

Yeah I'm having the same issue, sometimes it works then upon landing the error comes up. I've tried everything and this is a brand new drone. I'm going to return it ASAP as this should not be happening with a brand new updated firmware drone in 2022.
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules