DJI GO 4 on Pixel 3a xl (Android 12 beta)
3464 5 2021-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Badri
lvl.1

Georgia

hi , when i enter dji go 4 app on my Pixel 3a XL it closes instantly, have you some advice how to solve this problem ?

2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Badri. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Pixel 3a XL ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 3a XL will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-6-30
Use props
R4P70R
lvl.1

Switzerland

https://forum.dji.com/thread-239649-1-1.html

The problem seems to be coming from Android 12 on all the DJI apps, not the phone itself.
I have a Pixel 4a and the new beta DJI Fly app is working fine on Android 12.
Sadly I have a Mavic 2 pro and I also need the DJI GO 4 to be compatible with Android 12.
Are you planning on releasing also a new compatible DJI GO 4 app soon?
That's the only app that doesn't work with Android 12 on my phone and it would be difficult to go back to previous version now.
2021-7-3
Use props
the_sloth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 627858 ft

United States

It's so frustrating that DJI always takes so long to support the newest android version. The same thing happened when 11 was released and probably version prior to that. The developer versions of the OS are released months ahead of time. The DJI GO 4 app should work immediately when your phone gets the update. There is no excuse! So now, once again I will need to wait for DJI to get its act together. Weeks? Months? Ridiculous.
2021-11-8
Use props
fans5290f1af
lvl.2
Flight distance : 525135 ft
Germany

the_sloth Posted at 11-8 06:16
It's so frustrating that DJI always takes so long to support the newest android version. The same thing happened when 11 was released and probably version prior to that. The developer versions of the OS are released months ahead of time. The DJI GO 4 app should work immediately when your phone gets the update. There is no excuse! So now, once again I will need to wait for DJI to get its act together. Weeks? Months? Ridiculous.

Agree, it is not acceptable that a company with the resources of DJI does not have a working app ready for a new Android release!
2021-11-27
Use props
J_De_Ese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4201250 ft
Spain

I'm having the same issue here. I have to use another app (Dronelink) to fly my Mavic pro with my pixel 3aXL.
Tried to uninstall, clear cache, install the APK...and nothing. The app keeps on crashing, any suggestions???
2021-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules