DJI Mavic Air 2 gone.
561 2 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
2wheelfan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 660988 ft
United States

I went to fly my drone last night from my house. I was a fair distance from my house. I started to get a weak signal so I hit returned to home. The drone was trying to land about 1/4 of a mile from the start point. I tried to fly it back and suddenly it was gone. I tracked it to a soy bean field that was muddy and flooded in spots. after an hour I couldn't find it. The drone is gone. Anyone ever have this happen? I question buying another DJI product since I thought they were among the best. Since I got the Flymore kit, and against my better judgement, I ordered another body but if this one does this I'm done with DJI. Expensive lesson in buying a poorly designed product. I guess I could have sold what I have left. It is a fun drone when it works but can be an expensive hobby when they don't work as they should.
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 2wheelfan. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Air 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost the said DJI drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.
2021-7-1
Use props
fans5d8ca7fc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 660988 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-1 02:48
Hello there 2wheelfan. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Air 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost the said DJI drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.

My drone went home to a place where it is now submerged under water. Can’t say I could recommend or will never buy another DJI product again.
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules