Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No edit or save buttons.
574 3 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwillis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1613642 ft
United States

Whenever I try to create or edit a post, there are often no buttons to save or submit or anything like that. Sometimes a "Save Draft" button will appear by itself. Refreshing the page doesn't help. I have to nagivate to another page, then click the "back" arrow and after that there will be a button I can use.

Screenshot 2021-07-01 062258.png

2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team for a check.
2021-7-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I get this as well from time to time,   but if you hover over where the buttons should be the mouse pointer will change and you can click to save as usual,  its just the image thats not loaded.
2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 7-2 00:00
I get this as well from time to time,   but if you hover over where the buttons should be the mouse pointer will change and you can click to save as usual,  its just the image thats not loaded.

Thanks for your feedback. This situation will be noted down and forward to our corresponding team for a check too.
2021-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules