Can't unfold gimbal RSC2
5897 12 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IvesLiuuu
New

Taiwan

I can't unfold the RSC2 gimbal, which is the first step. The lock and unlock screws need to be pulled up and turn at the same time to loosen?
I do feel like I am breaking the device, and I can't apply any force no more to unfold the gimbal
HELP HELP HELP!!
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi IvesLiuuu, sorry to hear about the issue and the belated reply, please refer to this tutorial for the setup, to unfold the gimbal, loosen the knob and unfold the gimbal. If the issue persists, it would be appreciated if you could provide a video of your operation for further confirmation, thank you.
2021-7-6
Use props
fanse169c76f
New

Chile

Hi have you solved this problem? I'm having the same issu! Please Help!!
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_rhJ3Iak4w41G
New

United States

Same issue! That unboxing video says nothing about this. Watched it 10 times.
2022-2-18
Use props
djiuser_rhJ3Iak4w41G
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-7-6 02:23
Hi IvesLiuuu, sorry to hear about the issue and the belated reply, please refer to this tutorial for the setup, to unfold the gimbal, loosen the knob and unfold the gimbal. If the issue persists, it would be appreciated if you could provide a video of your operation for further confirmation, thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jnvTo81nTU&list=PL65kukZorPdMczVNuGFN_mpfg1hucD7aM&index=2

Video does not answer the question.
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_rhJ3Iak4w41G Posted at 2-18 14:05
Video does not answer the question.

I am sorry for the belated reply. Please refer to the manual and try again. Please provide a video if that does not work. Look forward to your reply.
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_Prm5kcuBWtqA
New

United Kingdom

I can't believe that no-one has been able to answer this basic question.  I have just received my new gimbal and have the same problem.  There's no point providing a video as there's nothing to see.  If I turn the Lock/Unlock lever-knob anticlockwise as far as the stop, the gimbal is still locked.  If I then turn it clockwise then it comes up against resistance, which I presume is locking the gimbal, so then turning it anti-clockwise should release it - but it doesn't.  Is the gimbal faulty?  I've tried to contact Support online, but it's offline.  It's very disappointing to receive such an excellent gimbal but then be unable to complete the first step.
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_Prm5kcuBWtqA
New

United Kingdom

PS.  The diagram above shows the second process after the gimbal has been folded up onto the top of the handle.  Our promlem is that we can't actually unfold it and get it to the stage shown in the diagram.
Edward
2022-5-13
Use props
Till Moritz
New

Germany

djiuser_Prm5kcuBWtqA Posted at 5-13 08:15
I can't believe that no-one has been able to answer this basic question.  I have just received my new gimbal and have the same problem.  There's no point providing a video as there's nothing to see.  If I turn the Lock/Unlock lever-knob anticlockwise as far as the stop, the gimbal is still locked.  If I then turn it clockwise then it comes up against resistance, which I presume is locking the gimbal, so then turning it anti-clockwise should release it - but it doesn't.  Is the gimbal faulty?  I've tried to contact Support online, but it's offline.  It's very disappointing to receive such an excellent gimbal but then be unable to complete the first step.

Same Problem, an no idea how I can solve it.. it seems to lock up to tight next to the screen.
2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_evwoTT1MAZ6z
New

United Kingdom

I had the same, it was just really stiff, bit scary
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_gpz8oGWjgPcD
New

Canada

I have the same problem! no matter which way i turn the knob it stays stuck in the fold position. I tried applying a little more force to it but i don't want to break it. It seems super smooth in the tutorial video but it's not that easy at all. please help.
2022-9-27
Use props
HankStank
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3373212 ft
Thailand

Hello friends, please watch this video, maybe it will help with your problem.
https://youtube.com/shorts/DzyNNr9gUkw
2022-9-27
Use props
brauliolorenzo
lvl.1

Brazil

I solved. I just made horizon calibration, and works.
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules