Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 The list of devices is up to date
3269 5 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Djiuser_p4EmL4v
lvl.1

Israel

Can anyone help me buy a device that supports Samsung A series Does A12 support and does A02 support
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung A12 ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A12 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-7-1
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

I have a Samsung A21s and I can download the DJI Fly app on it
2021-7-2
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have the option to download the DJI GO 4 app from the Play Store
2021-7-2
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

So I think it should be compatible with the A12. but if you're buying a new phone, I suggest buying one that is comaptible
2021-7-2
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Compatible*
2021-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules