Gimbal Issues after start up
357 3 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mcgaughy25
New
United States

I have a mavic pro2. the Gimbal does its thing on start up but then does not repond from the controller. its like it falls off line The camera is working and the drone will fly fine. the firmware is up to date and no crashes. It was working, I shut it down for a few minutes, turned it back on to go do some pictures and the gimbal was shaking. I shut it back down, turned it back on and it went through its start up procedure but no response from the controller

2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mcgaughy25. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened before and are you getting any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application? Please try to calibrate the gimbal of the said DJI Drone to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-7-1
Use props
mcgaughy25
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-1 17:41
Hello there mcgaughy25. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened before and are you getting any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application? Please try to calibrate the gimbal of the said DJI Drone to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

thanks,  it has never had a crash at all. there are no errors and I tried calibrating the gimbal. nothing happened.
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, mcgaughy25. First, please refresh the firmware through DJI Assistant 2. After that, tilt the gimble on the APP to see whether it works. Apart from that, please post a video as to clearly recognize your issue. Wait for your new post.
2021-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules