MAVIC MINI CONTROLLER STOPPED WORKING??
1057 16 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
meejaycoran
lvl.2
Flight distance : 290295 ft
United States

So, I have two mavic minis.  I usually fly one and keep the other in the box.  Yesterday, I was flying my usuall one I've been flying for months earlieir in the day and everything workedk perfect with my controller coming on and all.  Then yesterday afternoon,  I wanted to try and catch some lightning shots, but the controller woulld not even power up or make any beeps or flash.... It stays on the charger too.....What I did was just connnect my other controler to that drone so I was able to fly, but if anyone has an idea about the controller or should I just get a new one?  Thanks DJI Family!

Has anyones Mavic Mini 1 controller ever just stopped working randomly?   If so, what did you do to fix it or did you get a new one?  

2021-7-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

if it is under warranty, get it fixed under warranty.  if not, maybe troubleshoot it for a few more day and then toss/sell it since you already have another.
2021-7-1
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 7-1 12:23
if it is under warranty, get it fixed under warranty.  if not, maybe troubleshoot it for a few more day and then toss/sell it since you already have another.

Yeah; I'm I got the DJI refresh on both of them.   I"m not sure how to reset it?   I'm getting ready to send a drone to DJI bc the gimbal is not working correctly.  And I am getting close to the 1 year mark 7/11...

Let me know what you think?
2021-7-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

sounds like you should reach out to dji; they can provide further direction on how to move forward
2021-7-1
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Lighting shots lol you are a very brave pilot
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you press the power button on the remote controller does it show any lights? Also, you may try leaving the controller on the charger to see if it will show any lights. If the said controller does not turn on even you leave it on the charger for about 1-2hours, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC and drone in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support as you are having an issue also on the gimbal of one of your DJI Mavic Mini. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-1
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-1 20:02
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you press the power button on the remote controller does it show any lights? Also, you may try leaving the controller on the charger to see if it will show any lights. If the said controller does not turn on even you leave it on the charger for about 1-2hours, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC and drone in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support as you are having an issue also on the gimbal of one of your DJI Mavic Mini. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Yeah, none of the lights come on at all.  I've tried everything.  The crazy part is it was working just like normal earlier in the day and later when I went to fly, It did not turn on..Luckily, I have two minis lol but with that being said I just did a repair thing dji refresh to send in my other mini bc the gimbal is stuck on it.... can I send in the controller or would I have to change something?   I have the shipping label and going to ship it this weekend...I can ship the controller with it too...that controller goes to the drone im flying and im sending in a different mini...would that matter?  

Thanks for the feedback everyone!   
2021-7-2
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

Guorium Posted at 7-1 17:38

LOL yeah, I was pretty far away, but I could get a good video from the distance of the lighting and got some pretty cool videos....It was like like 5 miles to my West so the storm had not hit my area yet.  
2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

meejaycoran Posted at 7-2 08:04
Yeah, none of the lights come on at all.  I've tried everything.  The crazy part is it was working just like normal earlier in the day and later when I went to fly, It did not turn on..Luckily, I have two minis lol but with that being said I just did a repair thing dji refresh to send in my other mini bc the gimbal is stuck on it.... can I send in the controller or would I have to change something?   I have the shipping label and going to ship it this weekend...I can ship the controller with it too...that controller goes to the drone im flying and im sending in a different mini...would that matter?  

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Thank you for your response, Meejaycoran. Yes, you can include the remote controller that has an issue with your other drone in the same package. Once you sent it in, we will keep you updated via email once we receive it. Thank you!
2021-7-4
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-4 00:04
Thank you for your response, Meejaycoran. Yes, you can include the remote controller that has an issue with your other drone in the same package. Once you sent it in, we will keep you updated via email once we receive it. Thank you!

Thanks I am going to try and send everything at lunch today!
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

meejaycoran Posted at 7-8 07:14
Thanks I am going to try and send everything at lunch today!

Alright. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2021-7-9
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-9 22:26
Alright. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!

Thanks again for the help!  I did include the controller with the drone in the box and just put a sticky note on their saying that DJI Mod. said to put in the controller with the drone.  Thank you!
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

meejaycoran Posted at 7-11 01:02
Thanks again for the help!  I did include the controller with the drone in the box and just put a sticky note on their saying that DJI Mod. said to put in the controller with the drone.  Thank you!

Alright! Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-12
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

It might be something wrong with the battery. Try keeping it connected to a power source for the night
2021-7-12
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Guorium Posted at 7-1 17:38

True, I would never let my drone out when there's lightning in the sky
2021-7-12
Use props
t_seane
New

Botswana

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-7-1 20:02
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you press the power button on the remote controller does it show any lights? Also, you may try leaving the controller on the charger to see if it will show any lights. If the said controller does not turn on even you leave it on the charger for about 1-2hours, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC and drone in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support as you are having an issue also on the gimbal of one of your DJI Mavic Mini. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Greetings, i have a similar issue but the light come on when i put it on the charger. It does the 1,,2,,3,,4 blinks then gets stuck on the full four bars for a few seconds then repeats the process again. left it on the charger for a few hours but when i removed it, it still refused to switch on. Can you advise?
3-20 02:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

t_seane Posted at 3-20 02:44
Greetings, i have a similar issue but the light come on when i put it on the charger. It does the 1,,2,,3,,4 blinks then gets stuck on the full four bars for a few seconds then repeats the process again. left it on the charger for a few hours but when i removed it, it still refused to switch on. Can you advise?

Hi there. We're sorry if you are having issues with your controller. May I please ask what specific controller you are referring to? Also, what specific DJI drone you are using? Please keep us posted so we can help you further.
3-22 03:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules