MAPBOX BLACK on P4P PLUS controller
1045 4 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lPoXuTG8f5FM
lvl.1

Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba

I updated my Phantom 4 Pro PLUS contoller this week and now my MAPBOX is black.
I fly mainly in a blue zoned area where I need to unlock the flight restriction on location, but this is now not possible.

Contacting DJI support, I was told to do a factory reset on my controller, and use the DJI Assistent 2 to do the same with the drone.
I did both, and no improvement, still the same. Then Updating both again and still the same problem.

Unfortunatly I cannot request for unlocks on the DJI website because the website does not recognize the adresses in my region.

DJI support recommanded to send the drone in but I think this is a waist of time and money, the drone and controller worked fine with maps untill the new update.
I also read other people did send in their drones without any succes solving the problem.
The new firmware must be broken, the only think I can think of is a firmware roll back, but older firmwares are nowhere to be found.

I'm with my back against the wall, desperate and frustrated, does anyone have a solution?

2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello,there. Sorry for your inconvenience. I will send you a firmware file through PM. Please check the message and try as following instructions:
1. Copy the file into a SD card or a USB.
2. Move the file into Controller by inserting SD card or USB.
3. Find the file in the "Resource manager" and open it.
Please keep updating to let us know whether it can help you.
2021-7-2
Use props
djiuser_lPoXuTG8f5FM
lvl.1

Thank you for reaching out! I will try today and keep you posted
2021-7-2
Use props
djiuser_lPoXuTG8f5FM
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-2 00:50
Hello,there. Sorry for your inconvenience. I will send you a firmware file through PM. Please check the message and try as following instructions:
1. Copy the file into a SD card or a USB.
2. Move the file into Controller by inserting SD card or USB.

There is no Recourse manager on the controler, please remember this is the PLUS controler with its own screen, not a phone.

The controller Phantom 4 Pro PLUS does not recognize the file.
Going in the menu to update, then selecting 'local update' like with the firmware on the website, controler states 'No Updates Found'
2021-7-2
Use props
djiuser_lPoXuTG8f5FM
lvl.1

no more reply, no more help what so ever??
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules