HDR/Dolby Vision MIMO support (iPhone 12 Pro Max)
6407 11 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GattoBionico
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52018 ft
Italy

Hi do you know if MIMO app will support HDR/Dolby Vision on iPhone 12 pro/pro max? Are there updates planned?

2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, DJI OM4 currently does not support HDR/Dolby Vision. We'll note down your voice and forward the request to our corresponding team. But as a stabilization gimbal, DJI OM4 can still provide basic gimbal stabilization for the device when it is not connected to the DJI Mimo app. You can turn on your mobile phone's software after setting up your mobile phone and use the stabilization function of the gimbal. Thanks.
2021-7-1
Use props
GattoBionico
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-1 23:11
Hi there, DJI OM4 currently does not support HDR/Dolby Vision. We'll note down your voice and forward the request to our corresponding team. But as a stabilization gimbal, DJI OM4 can still provide basic gimbal stabilization for the device when it is not connected to the DJI Mimo app. You can turn on your mobile phone's software after setting up your mobile phone and use the stabilization function of the gimbal. Thanks.

Hi Natalia, thanks for your quick reply. I agree with you but according to me, MIMO features like active track, hyperlapse, timelapse are too much important and HDR/Dolby Vision should be integrated in DJI app.
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GattoBionico Posted at 7-1 23:50
Hi Natalia, thanks for your quick reply. I agree with you but according to me, MIMO features like active track, hyperlapse, timelapse are too much important and HDR/Dolby Vision should be integrated in DJI app.

You're most welcome. I'll note down your voice and forward it to our corresponding team.
2021-7-2
Use props
DougiePR
New
United Kingdom

I'd like to be able to use all the features of the DJI Mimi App with the ability to record in HDR also.

Seems somewhat odd that this currently isn't an option for us the end user.

Please consider having this option added to the App.
2021-7-3
Use props
djiuser_9dHR55dJd3c4
New
United States

Right??? Just spent a whole week on vacation thinking I was shooting HDR Dolby, but wasn’t. So frustrated! If the HDR Video option in your camera settings is turned in, the app should just adopt those settings. Firmware update, please!
2021-7-3
Use props
CCollazo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108858 ft
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-1 23:11
Hi there, DJI OM4 currently does not support HDR/Dolby Vision. We'll note down your voice and forward the request to our corresponding team. But as a stabilization gimbal, DJI OM4 can still provide basic gimbal stabilization for the device when it is not connected to the DJI Mimo app. You can turn on your mobile phone's software after setting up your mobile phone and use the stabilization function of the gimbal. Thanks.

It's been a few months ... is there anything new with DJI Mimo and HDR / Dobly compatibility with the DJI OM4?

Thanks a lot.
2021-7-27
Use props
YogY
New
Flight distance : 544393 ft
Finland

Would also love to see this feature!
2021-8-16
Use props
avecmon
New

United Kingdom

Any updates on this? I recently bought the OM4 and was disappointed that I couldn't use the advertised features with HDR/dolby vision. With the new OM5 coming out, any plans to update the MIMO app? Very tempted to return.
2021-9-9
Use props
PiNNi74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158406 ft
Australia

Got the new OM5 and Dolby vision works but only on all resolutions and frame rates except for 4K 60fps c’mon DJI give us 4K 60fps Dolby vision please!
2021-9-14
Use props
GattoBionico
lvl.1
Italy

DJI doesn't care about this lack... still no HDR feature in Mimo app.
2021-10-13
Use props
NicholasReeves
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
I am new, WOW,
I love seeing the great innovative products from DJI.
2021-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules