5277 81 2021-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WEbc6qPDaVKE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89350 ft
Italy

Hello,

I've recently bought a Mini 2 from Amazon Italy with care refresh bundle, but the care refresh is not activated on drone activation.
Product box cleary shows "Care refresh bundle" (as in the picture), but I can't find a way to activate it.

My DJI Mini 2 with Care Refresh bundle box

My DJI Mini 2 with Care Refresh bundle box

Product link: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07FS2PMW5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I tried contacting DJI customer care both on chat and email, and Amazon.it on chat and telephone.
DJI operators told me it's Amazon fault that should have me provided an activation code... but the box has arrived sealed!!!
Amazon Customer Service told me it should be automatically activated after drone registration!
I've spoke with 4 Amazon operators and all of them agree with this version.
Bu if I try to check the Care Refresh activation status here: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
it says "No valid service plan record was found."

Can someone help me get care refresh activated, please?

Thank you very much,

David from Italy.

2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi David, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your situation to our corresponding team, the issue will be solved soon. Please try to check your service plan later via this website: https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry
Thanks.
2021-7-2
Use props
djiuser_WEbc6qPDaVKE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89350 ft
Italy

SOLVED!!! Thank you very much Natalia for your quick answer and immediate fix! You've been great!!!
2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_WEbc6qPDaVKE Posted at 7-2 01:21
SOLVED!!! Thank you very much Natalia for your quick answer and immediate fix! You've been great!!!

You're most welcome. It's my pleasure to be able to help you here. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-7-2
Use props
djiuser_dTBuUoCayeMo
New

Spain

Ive got same problem

Any solution?
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_dTBuUoCayeMo Posted at 7-8 02:31
Ive got same problem

Any solution?

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience you experienced. May I know where did you purchase the drone and DJI Care Refresh? Could you please provide the order number and the drone's serial number to us for further confirmation? Thank you.
2021-7-8
Use props
Matttbm
New
Spain

Hi I have pretty much the same issue, I bought a dji mini2 DJI CARE REFREFSH BUNDLE from Amazon. I checked at the link detailed in this thread to see if it is registered and it isn't. There is no activation card or anything to indicate how to register CARE REFRESH in the package. Please let me know how I can register this service. Thanks.
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Matttbm Posted at 7-19 06:47
Hi I have pretty much the same issue, I bought a dji mini2 DJI CARE REFREFSH BUNDLE from Amazon. I checked at the link detailed in this thread to see if it is registered and it isn't. There is no activation card or anything to indicate how to register CARE REFRESH in the package. Please let me know how I can register this service. Thanks.

Hi there, may I confirm that did you bought Auto-Activated DJI Care Refresh Bundle? Please kindly note that the DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically after the drone is activated. If it did no activated automatically, you can contact Amazon for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-7-19
Use props
Mini 2 Germany
New

Germany

Hi,
I have the same issue. I bought my Bundle on Amazon Germany with Auto-Activated Care  and Refresh. I link the Drone to my DJI-Account, but when i go on the Care&Refresh website and type in the serial number, it says no record found.
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mini 2 Germany Posted at 7-22 23:42
Hi,
I have the same issue. I bought my Bundle on Amazon Germany with Auto-Activated Care  and Refresh. I link the Drone to my DJI-Account, but when i go on the Care&Refresh website and type in the serial number, it says no record found.

Hi there, please double-check if the serial number you inputted is correct. If there is still no record, you may contact Amazon for further confirmation.
2021-7-23
Use props
Mini 2 Germany
New

Germany

Hi,
Amazon Support say that i must contact the DJI Support. I have written an E-Mail to your Support and wait now what is going on there.
2021-7-23
Use props
djiuser_ewb1v36ZAior
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2211 ft
United Kingdom

I've just bought a dji mini 2 with care refresh but I cannot find the authentication code. I've contacted Amazon but they didn't have a clue. Please can someone help. I'm in the UK
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mini 2 Germany Posted at 7-23 22:29
Hi,
Amazon Support say that i must contact the DJI Support. I have written an E-Mail to your Support and wait now what is going on there.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've got your email via your forum account, the issue has been forwarded to our corresponding team to follow up, there will be an update soon. Please rest assured that we'll do our best to help this out. Thanks for your patience.
2021-7-24
Use props
djiuser_yFO3GGdbFOha
New
Flight distance : 50259 ft
Germany

Hi
i have the same problem...Amazon Germany Care Refresh Bundle ( Auto Activated), the DJI Fly app on iOS says: Exchange Service Invalide, any Solution? Thx
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ewb1v36ZAior Posted at 7-24 00:43
I've just bought a dji mini 2 with care refresh but I cannot find the authentication code. I've contacted Amazon but they didn't have a clue. Please can someone help. I'm in the UK

Hi there, in this case, please send an email to djicare@dji.com and provide the necessary information such as the SN and the invoice.
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_yFO3GGdbFOha Posted at 7-24 06:22
Hi
i have the same problem...Amazon Germany Care Refresh Bundle ( Auto Activated), the DJI Fly app on iOS says: Exchange Service Invalide, any Solution? Thx

Hi there, please make sure that your drone has been activated successfully. If it's activated, you may contact Amazon for further assistance or send an email to djicare@dji.com.
2021-7-24
Use props
GandalfPT
New
Flight distance : 5906 ft
Portugal

Hello,

I too have bought the Care bundle from Amazon.es and the story is the same.

The amazon support doesnt care at all with this and says it must be DJI to activate or give the code.

I already sent an email with SN/invoice and photos of the package to djicare@dji.com.

Let's hope this is solved quickly. I should have bought this at the dji store ...

I'll update when i have more information.

Cheers
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GandalfPT Posted at 7-31 04:26
Hello,

I too have bought the Care bundle from Amazon.es and the story is the same.

Hi GandalfPT, I am sorry for the issue. I am able to get your case number by your email and will arrange for the team to help to sort out the issue as soon as possible for you.
2021-7-31
Use props
AleSuntory
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Everybody, I have the same exact issue as David the OP (I'm also from Italy): I have been bought the Mini 2 Fly more + DJI Care refresh from Amazon IT, but there's no code for DJI Care refresh in the package. I just activated the drone, and now the 48h deadline for activating the Care refresh is running...
How can I solve this issue? I'm a bit upset and frustrated about the situation...
Thank you in advance
Alessandro  
2021-8-1
Use props
djiuser_l2qCWonzcWyx
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, I've the same problem of Alessandro. I've activated my Mini 2 Combo with the care refresh bundle yesterday but it's not covered by the service yet. Could you please help me? Thank you
2021-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AleSuntory Posted at 8-1 01:53
Hi Everybody, I have the same exact issue as David the OP (I'm also from Italy): I have been bought the Mini 2 Fly more + DJI Care refresh from Amazon IT, but there's no code for DJI Care refresh in the package. I just activated the drone, and now the 48h deadline for activating the Care refresh is running...
How can I solve this issue? I'm a bit upset and frustrated about the situation...
Thank you in advance

Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account. Your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be solved soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_l2qCWonzcWyx Posted at 8-1 08:20
Hi, I've the same problem of Alessandro. I've activated my Mini 2 Combo with the care refresh bundle yesterday but it's not covered by the service yet. Could you please help me? Thank you

Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account. Your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be solved soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-8-1
Use props
djiuser_l2qCWonzcWyx
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-1 19:06

Thank you Natalia, the care refresh was activated this morning.
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_l2qCWonzcWyx Posted at 8-2 04:29
Thank you Natalia, the care refresh was activated this morning.

You're most welcome. Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-8-2
Use props
AleSuntory
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-1 19:06

Thank you Natalia! Problem solved. Very helpful and rapid assistance.
Alessandro
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AleSuntory Posted at 8-2 11:13
Thank you Natalia! Problem solved. Very helpful and rapid assistance.
Alessandro

Thanks for your update. Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-8-2
Use props
djiuser_6nHEJzICO9r9
New
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-2 22:54
Thanks for your update. Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day.

Hello I have same problem with mini2 fly combo with care refresh bundle, i check the link for verify and is not activated
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6nHEJzICO9r9 Posted at 8-3 02:29
Hello I have same problem with mini2 fly combo with care refresh bundle, i check the link for verify and is not activated

Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account. We've forwarded your situation to our corresponding team to follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be solved soon. Thanks for your patience in advance.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_6nHEJzICO9r9
New
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-3 03:28
Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account. We've forwarded your situation to our corresponding team to follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be solved soon. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Ok finally activate care refresh thanks for rapid assistance.
2021-8-3
Use props
Carlos Mourato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394226 ft
Portugal

Hello. I've actived my mini 2 Combo with the care refresh bundle yesterday, but when i check the serve plan with the serial number says "no valid service plan record was found". Could you help me? Thank you
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6nHEJzICO9r9 Posted at 8-3 04:40
Ok finally activate care refresh thanks for rapid assistance.

You're welcome. We are more than glad to help. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us.
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Carlos Mourato Posted at 8-3 04:44
Hello. I've actived my mini 2 Combo with the care refresh bundle yesterday, but when i check the serve plan with the serial number says "no valid service plan record was found". Could you help me? Thank you

Hi Carlos, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account. And I also forwarded it to our corresponding team to follow up. It will be activated soon, please rest assured. Thanks for your patience in advance.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_MVUgGeI39LNa
New
Spain

Hello. I've just bought a dji mini 2 with care refresh bundle, but I cannot find the authentication code. I've contacted Amazon but they didn't have a clue. Please can someone help. I'm from Spain.
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_MVUgGeI39LNa Posted at 8-3 11:23
Hello. I've just bought a dji mini 2 with care refresh bundle, but I cannot find the authentication code. I've contacted Amazon but they didn't have a clue. Please can someone help. I'm from Spain.

Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account, the situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be sorted out soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_MVUgGeI39LNa
New
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-3 18:09
Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account, the situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be sorted out soon. Thanks for your patience.

Succesfully solved. Thank you so much!
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_MVUgGeI39LNa Posted at 8-3 22:30
Succesfully solved. Thank you so much!

You're most welcome. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-8-3
Use props
Carlos Mourato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394226 ft
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-3 05:22
Hi Carlos, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account. And I also forwarded it to our corresponding team to follow up. It will be activated soon, please rest assured. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Activated. Thank you so much for your help!
2021-8-4
Use props
djiuser_9j3aKiC2qj8n
New
Spain

Same issue, purchased in amazon.es, mini 2 fly more combo + care refresh. No code, no activation.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9j3aKiC2qj8n Posted at 8-4 12:17
Same issue, purchased in amazon.es, mini 2 fly more combo + care refresh. No code, no activation.

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue. Could you please PM me your serial number to double confirm? Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Carlos Mourato Posted at 8-4 06:04
Activated. Thank you so much for your help!

Great to hear that your case is sorted. Happy and safe flying.
2021-8-4
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules