Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 says device Not supported
4523 3 2021-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
airpix.fi/en
lvl.3
Flight distance : 427346 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Tried to calibrate the Inspire 2 vision system but the DJI assistant 2 keeps telling me "device not supported".

Well I downloaded the software from Inspire 2 support pages and re-installed it twice. Also re-installed the horndis additional driver twice. Also using the DJI dedicated USB cable and the drone´s selector clip is on the computer position.

I run on macOS Mojave 10.14.6. Anyone else had this?

I guess this is the usual DJI does not keep applications up to date BS?

2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the version that was indicated on the link below? If the issue persists, try to use a different computer for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2021-7-2
Use props
djiuser_3AanVD1O5o9Q
New

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-7-2 20:19
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the version that was indicated on the link below? If the issue persists, try to use a different computer for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2

I have the same issue. Different computer, exact same result. I have a MAVIC Air. Drone works fine with controller and phone. I can't get it to connect to the DJI assistant 2 on PC.
2022-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_3AanVD1O5o9Q Posted at 2-5 17:09
I have the same issue. Different computer, exact same result. I have a MAVIC Air. Drone works fine with controller and phone. I can't get it to connect to the DJI assistant 2 on PC.

Hello there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what DJI Assistant 2 version are you using? In addition, could you please try to use a different communication cable to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted.
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules