Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Some feature suggestions
811 2 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

Eventhough I don't think that there will be any feature-improvements to the OA after this long time, I have a few suggestions, that could be implemented easily I guess.
Just wanted to write them down here. Since we probably won't get it in the OA, maybe some of the Admins can at least forward this for some suggestions for the OA II.

• As for Hyperlapse maybe we can get something smoother than 10x speed. Like 5x speed would be cool.

• Maybe an option where we can choose how fast the created video will be would be also great. When I watch the Hyperlapse videos I created, I set the playback speed in VLC to slow all the time. Some setting to choose e.g. ''play every frame for at least 0.3 seconds, 0.5 seconds, 1 second'' would be very great. I hate having to post-process the videos after I recorded them. Some features like this would save a lot of time.

• As for Timelapse maybe a function to auto-adjust the ISO Settings, when doing Timelapses from day to night so that we don't need to stay nearby the camera and interrupt the recording to set another ISO that fit's the actual brightness of the day/night in this moment.

• Also I don't know if the sensor can handle it, but higher ISO Levels like 6400 would be nice (eventhough the picture would be horribly noisy. Sometimes it's better seeing ANYTHING instead of nothing. ;-)

2021-7-3
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Awesome following but last update was 12-2020, last asked features a good year plus, and never happened.  DJI will   say please watch the official page  for your updates, called a common answer.
2021-7-3
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

Fishycomics Posted at 7-3 02:58
Awesome following but last update was 12-2020, last asked features a good year plus, and never happened.  DJI will   say please watch the official page  for your updates, called a common answer.

I know. This is why I wrote they should at least think about it in a new OA II

2021-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules