Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji mini 2 remote controller suddenly Power off and not powering on
1106 9 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_34uxFyuTUoNz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145741 ft
India

The drone and Rc connected but suddenly the RC power off and not Powering on. When i press the power button on RC onece and hold it no led light up even while charging nothing happend. please help me.
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, we are sorry to hear about the issue. Please try to charge the controller to see if it comes back to life. If the issue persists, you may need to send the controller back for service.
If you are located in India, please contact the reseller to help. Or you can contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for help to start a case.
2021-7-3
Use props
djiuser_0FsEgZkDCgPi
New

United States

Exact same issue here right out of the box on a fully charged remote and drone. I was pretty excited about this purchase...
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0FsEgZkDCgPi Posted at 7-10 11:11
Exact same issue here right out of the box on a fully charged remote and drone. I was pretty excited about this purchase...

Hi there, may I know if you start up with the short press and long press sequence? Please refer to the tutorial below and check again. If it is possible, please provide an operation video to me for further confirmation. Thank you
2021-7-11
Use props
djiuser_VADvTotmjNd4
New

Singapore

Today My RC happens to me same problems like you, did you get it fix and how please suggest me how you get out of that, currently my mini 2 RC dead not charging and no power up any more.
2021-10-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_VADvTotmjNd4 Posted at 10-12 07:23
Today My RC happens to me same problems like you, did you get it fix and how please suggest me how you get out of that, currently my mini 2 RC dead not charging and no power up any more.

Hi, all. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you please charge the battery to see whether it can be turned on?
If the problem persists, would you please send the product back for testing and repair?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?from=store_footer
Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-10-12
Use props
bigobeurre
lvl.1

Romania

Have you figured out how to solve your issue ?
2021-11-11
Use props
Grityl
lvl.1

United States

bigobeurre Posted at 11-11 07:19
Have you figured out how to solve your issue ?

Let me know if you hear anything I'm having the same issues
2021-11-12
Use props
MiniManiac
First Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds like  the battery connection has come loose, if its under warranty then send it back, if its not youtube search how to open it and check the connections
2021-11-12
Use props
djiuser_eTyq1XXum9nt
New

Philippines

Having same issue here.. dji mini 2 sudden shutdown and only repair can be done.
2021-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules