12Next >
22843 58 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_34uxFyuTUoNz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145741 ft
India

The drone and Rc connected but suddenly the RC power off and not Powering on. When i press the power button on RC onece and hold it no led light up even while charging nothing happend. please help me.
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, we are sorry to hear about the issue. Please try to charge the controller to see if it comes back to life. If the issue persists, you may need to send the controller back for service.
If you are located in India, please contact the reseller to help. Or you can contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for help to start a case.
2021-7-3
Use props
djiuser_0FsEgZkDCgPi
New

United States

Exact same issue here right out of the box on a fully charged remote and drone. I was pretty excited about this purchase...
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0FsEgZkDCgPi Posted at 7-10 11:11
Exact same issue here right out of the box on a fully charged remote and drone. I was pretty excited about this purchase...

Hi there, may I know if you start up with the short press and long press sequence? Please refer to the tutorial below and check again. If it is possible, please provide an operation video to me for further confirmation. Thank you
2021-7-11
Use props
djiuser_VADvTotmjNd4
New

Singapore

Today My RC happens to me same problems like you, did you get it fix and how please suggest me how you get out of that, currently my mini 2 RC dead not charging and no power up any more.
2021-10-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_VADvTotmjNd4 Posted at 10-12 07:23
Today My RC happens to me same problems like you, did you get it fix and how please suggest me how you get out of that, currently my mini 2 RC dead not charging and no power up any more.

Hi, all. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you please charge the battery to see whether it can be turned on?
If the problem persists, would you please send the product back for testing and repair?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?from=store_footer
Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-10-12
Use props
bigobeurre
lvl.1

France

Have you figured out how to solve your issue ?
2021-11-11
Use props
Grityl
New

United States

bigobeurre Posted at 11-11 07:19
Have you figured out how to solve your issue ?

Let me know if you hear anything I'm having the same issues
2021-11-12
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds like  the battery connection has come loose, if its under warranty then send it back, if its not youtube search how to open it and check the connections
2021-11-12
Use props
djiuser_eTyq1XXum9nt
New

Philippines

Having same issue here.. dji mini 2 sudden shutdown and only repair can be done.
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_Yxp4WrWICa8G
New

Netherlands

Same here. Got a dji mini2 thuis week. Remote is not responding on power button.
Only way to power it on, is bij connecting it to the usb powerhub
2022-1-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you doing the short press, release, long press thing?
2022-1-26
Use props
shibajimandal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145741 ft
India

I have to buy new RC. The old one returned from servicing center and they told me that the main board of RC is not in working condition
2022-1-29
Use props
fans53d1d0ec
New

United States

It looks like I am having the exact same issue. DJI Mini 2 remote has been working great for about a year. Suddenly today while transferring footage from the drone to my phone, the controller shut off unexpectedly. It will not power back on, no matter what I try (no LED during charging, no sounds, nothing)
Any way to hard reset? Or any other advice?
2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_upYlHv6WqXxk
lvl.1
United States

I am having a similar problem.  New out of box.  Controller doesn't seen to charge.  Plugged in for four hours, lights flashed then went out when I first plugged it in.   After the four hour charge it will not start with short press, long press on start button when unplugged from the charger.  If you plug it in and start it (short press,long press) when lights are flashing it will turn on but once you unplug it it will turn off.  And help would be appreciated.
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_GHxZqQF3yoWZ
New

Australia

This happened to me. I was in mid flight and the controller shut down with two battery bars left.

Now it won't charge, turn on or anything.

I've only had it for a little more than a year
2022-7-30
Use props
cedric_craze
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152133 ft
Brazil

Hi all, I have the same issue. The controller only boots up (short+long press) when connected to the power outlet with the USB cable, in the first 3s to 5s, otherwise I need to unplug the USB cable and replug. Doing this operation the LEDs power on (2, then 4) and then power off. With the USB cable connected I can correctly connect to the drone, open the DJI Fly app and do whatever I want. If I disconnect the USB cable then controller shuts down immediately. I tried to let it connect overnight for charging, nothing happened.
Last time I used it (3 weeks ago), I have updated the software (not sure if it is only for the drone or both drone + remote). Is there a way to press some keys and return to 'factory settings'? Any other solution?
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

cedric_craze Posted at 8-2 09:20
Hi all, I have the same issue. The controller only boots up (short+long press) when connected to the power outlet with the USB cable, in the first 3s to 5s, otherwise I need to unplug the USB cable and replug. Doing this operation the LEDs power on (2, then 4) and then power off. With the USB cable connected I can correctly connect to the drone, open the DJI Fly app and do whatever I want. If I disconnect the USB cable then controller shuts down immediately. I tried to let it connect overnight for charging, nothing happened.
Last time I used it (3 weeks ago), I have updated the software (not sure if it is only for the drone or both drone + remote). Is there a way to press some keys and return to 'factory settings'? Any other solution?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Have you tried to refresh the firmware of the controller to see if it works? Besides, if it is possible please provide us with a related video for our further checks.
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_GHxZqQF3yoWZ Posted at 7-30 22:07
This happened to me. I was in mid flight and the controller shut down with two battery bars left.

Now it won't charge, turn on or anything.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please try to charge the controller for more than 2 hours to see if it works. If the issue persists, please contact our team via support@dji.com and send it back for further testing. Thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
cedric_craze
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi, thank you for your reply. This is exactly what I asked. Is there a way to 'factory reset' the controller? Otherwise, how can I upgrade/downgrade the controller software? I tried to a video of the behavior but couldn't (file size 64Mb).
2022-8-5
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

cedric_craze Posted at 8-5 06:08
Hi, thank you for your reply. This is exactly what I asked. Is there a way to 'factory reset' the controller? Otherwise, how can I upgrade/downgrade the controller software? I tried to a video of the behavior but couldn't (file size 64Mb).

The controller "software" is actually the firmware.  Beginning with FW v01.04 released 3/16/22, DJI locked the ability to downgrade (but never mentioned that in their release notes).
2022-8-5
Use props
cedric_craze
lvl.1
Brazil

TomKatt Posted at 8-5 06:19
The controller "software" is actually the firmware.  Beginning with FW v01.04 released 3/16/22, DJI locked the ability to downgrade (but never mentioned that in their release notes).

Thank you for your reply. I am actually a software engineer and know also how it works inside. That is why I was asking to downgrade. Pretty sure that there is some software (firmware) issue here.
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

cedric_craze Posted at 8-5 06:08

You can try to slide down the screen and enter the setting to perform a factory reset. Besides, you can connect the controller to DJI Assistant 2 to try to refresh the firmware. But for your issue, you are still advised to provide us with a related video for our further checks. Thank you.
2022-8-9
Use props
fansa8eed8b0
New
France

Same problem here. The remote controller suddenly turned off during a flight. It was fully charged. I tried turning in on again, no sound, no LED. Yes, I did the short+long press, as usual. I tried to charge it, again, no led/sound.
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_CDzrYImOfs2O
lvl.1

Malaysia

Bought my Mini 2 less than one month, today the RC suddenly shut down and unable to switch on anymore. And it is only my second flight with Mini 2.
2022-10-10
Use props
mikeCasimiro
New

Philippines

after firmware update the RC lights turned off then unable to power on or charging
2022-10-13
Use props
djiuser_BXQYQBT4hTAs
New

Cameroon

Hello dji, please my controller went off in the middle of a flight and didn't work again. When I put on charge it didn't not still turn on and I bought this drone just a few weeks ago its a dji mini2 fly more combo. I lesouth region of cameroon and people don't know mush about drones here please help me out. On how to make it work again
2022-11-18
Use props
djiuser_4kI8EYu1THUF
New

Sri Lanka

Same mentioned above issue i faced
When i unboxed the drone only 4 min used after the controller shutdown still not work
Really i need help to find the solution
I am from srilanka
If there any solution. Pls inform immediately
2022-12-13
Use props
djiuser_D9qi5fLJanH2
New

Australia

Just literally opened up my brand new DJI mini 2 and was going through the tutorial when suddenly the remote turned off and now will not turn on, no lights when charging, nothing?? Like WTF is this. Please help otherwise send a full refund and I’ll purchase from a competitor. Hasn’t even spun a rotor.
2022-12-20
Use props
djiuser_UXVEpEYGiMfI
New

United States

djiuser_D9qi5fLJanH2 Posted at 12-20 23:46
Just literally opened up my brand new DJI mini 2 and was going through the tutorial when suddenly the remote turned off and now will not turn on, no lights when charging, nothing?? Like WTF is this. Please help otherwise send a full refund and I’ll purchase from a competitor. Hasn’t even spun a rotor.

I also just got mine this week and was going through the setup. I’ve now left the controller charging all day. The lights flash green once when first plugged in, then never again. Short press + long press doesn’t work. Very frustrating.
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_UXVEpEYGiMfI
New

United States

cedric_craze Posted at 8-2 09:20
Hi all, I have the same issue. The controller only boots up (short+long press) when connected to the power outlet with the USB cable, in the first 3s to 5s, otherwise I need to unplug the USB cable and replug. Doing this operation the LEDs power on (2, then 4) and then power off. With the USB cable connected I can correctly connect to the drone, open the DJI Fly app and do whatever I want. If I disconnect the USB cable then controller shuts down immediately. I tried to let it connect overnight for charging, nothing happened.
Last time I used it (3 weeks ago), I have updated the software (not sure if it is only for the drone or both drone + remote). Is there a way to press some keys and return to 'factory settings'? Any other solution?

I just received mine, and this is also the only way I can get my controller to turn on. I updated the firmware while connected to see if it would fix the things, but nope.
2022-12-21
Use props
GuilhermeReis
New
Flight distance : 961 ft
Canada

Same here. I received my drone and NEVER used it because de RC-N1 controller doesn't work., it doesn't turn on any light even to charge it. It was my first drone and I am so disappointed. I hope that DJI support works and they could help me.
2023-1-1
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

MiniManiac Posted at 2021-11-12 11:00
Sounds like  the battery connection has come loose, if its under warranty then send it back, if its not youtube search how to open it and check the connections

YouTube search? What's wrong with Google?  YouTube is only for people who cannot read!
2023-1-2
Use props
DangerDane
New
Flight distance : 830 ft
Denmark

Got my drone for Christmas and fired up the Fly app ect and got everything charged and updated. Didn't have nice weather to fly till yesterday so charged the controller etc. I did notice that the LED's for charging where shown and suddenly they shut off and I thought it had done charging. However the controller is DEAD. I can not get it to charge, get it to power up... Nothing. Its a damned paper weight, is that the quality of a name brand product you want to give to your customers???

2023-1-22
Use props
djiuser_WwBbnB6kz3bz
New

South Korea

Hi today I buy new drone 2023 02 19 .but he remote can't on or charging. I live in South Korea
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DangerDane Posted at 1-22 13:40
Got my drone for Christmas and fired up the Fly app ect and got everything charged and updated. Didn't have nice weather to fly till yesterday so charged the controller etc. I did notice that the LED's for charging where shown and suddenly they shut off and I thought it had done charging. However the controller is DEAD. I can not get it to charge, get it to power up... Nothing. Its a damned paper weight, is that the quality of a name brand product you want to give to your customers???

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if this issue is resolved? If not, please let us know.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_WwBbnB6kz3bz Posted at 2-19 04:32
Hi today I buy new drone 2023 02 19 .but he remote can't on or charging. I live in South Korea

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask about the model of your drone and remote controller? Please try to charge it with another cable and charger for a while to see if the LEDs will turn on.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_3AqN8QGgm2sA
New

Sweden

Hello! Just unpacked my dji mini 2, started to fly with it but in 1 min my controller just died and now I can’t turn it on. Dosen’t matter if I put the charger in :/
2023-3-30
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Is there a bad batch of controllers out there now?
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_tZcjVvlFPowY
New

Canada

Is there a fix to this issue? Because now I have the same problem with my controller not powering up at all.
It powered down half way through a firmware update and I haven't been able to turn it back on at all.
I've only had the drone for 2 days! This absolutely sucks.
2023-4-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules