7401 3 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCHÖNWEITZ
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hola Todos,

when flying above the ocean yesterday i suddenly received the following error message Front Sensor Error. The Drone (10 flights in, as new as it gets, no crash) was just going up and very hard to maneover, then trying to land, then going up again. I wouldnt show me the Height or Distance in the Fly app. For some reason i was able to make it to the beach and land it pretty soft in the sand. Once i got there the drone was upside down and turnen off, but seems to be totally ok. I cleaned it carefully from the sand and it turns on normally. Everything is fine but it shots first GETTING READY FOR TAKE OFF, then 10 seconds after that i get a red error warning NAVIGATIN SYSTEM ERROR. I wont take off and says i got to restart the aircraft. All updates have been made and nothing helped so far, not even any of the calibrations which i all successfully did. What else can i try before sending it back to DJI???

thank you all for Feedback!

2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience, please try the following; calibrate the IMU and compass in an environment without strong magnetic interference, refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, and restart the aircraft to see if the error is still reported. If the problem persists after all the troubleshooting steps, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-3
Use props
djiuser_xq9pTz3gVfgi
lvl.1
United States

Have you had any luck with “Navigation Error restart aircraft 30105”? Mine is doing that all the time. Some times it will eventually take off. But it’s making me mad and I’m ready to throw it away.
2021-7-10
Use props
djiuser_keQdRdbD4xPp
New
Flight distance : 1673 ft
Ghana

I am currently having the same issue and the problem won’t go even after calibrating the IMU and Compass countless times. The drone won’t fly because of the Navigation System Error. Can anyone please HELP?
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules