Drone fail with new update.
2224 19 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orubun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 402362 ft
Sweden

The new update for my Dji Mavic Enterprice Dual losses contact with the controller and front sensors is according to the new update broken. And i cant downgrade to another firmware to get my drone up in the air again. What do i do to fly again? Throw it up in the air and hope it stays up with no problem??
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Orubun, if the aircraft disconnects to the controller, please try to relink the drone, please refer to the manual below. For the sensor issue, please provide more information for confirmation,  thank you. 1.png
2021-7-3
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 7-3 20:27
Hi Orubun, if the aircraft disconnects to the controller, please try to relink the drone, please refer to the manual below. For the sensor issue, please provide more information for confirmation,  thank you. [view_image]

All i needed to do was a update for the handcontroll.
2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 7-4 12:00
All i needed to do was a update for the handcontroll.

Hi there, may I verify if the issue is solved after the update?
2021-7-4
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 7-4 23:55
Hi there, may I verify if the issue is solved after the update?

It dident help, could fly but the image on the screen did go black and both units lost conection for a fue seconds. And a fue times the image got big pixels and the image froze 5 seconds. So u think you need to get a new update out as fast you can. Coz im 1 of almost 2K drone op here that do S.A.R op on regularbasis. Sertching both for people and animals, sometime allso wehicles.

Frg: Jonaz Johansson Sweden.
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 7-6 02:57
It dident help, could fly but the image on the screen did go black and both units lost conection for a fue seconds. And a fue times the image got big pixels and the image froze 5 seconds. So u think you need to get a new update out as fast you can. Coz im 1 of almost 2K drone op here that do S.A.R op on regularbasis. Sertching both for people and animals, sometime allso wehicles.

Frg: Jonaz Johansson Sweden.

Hi, thank you for getting back with the additional information. Just to double confirm, the transmission on the DJI pilot app is pixelated and freezing, right? Is it possible to provide the screen recording of the issue and the specific version of the firmware and app to me? Please also tell me the mobile device you are using. I will ask the engineers to check on this. Thank you.
2021-7-7
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 7-7 00:37
Hi, thank you for getting back with the additional information. Just to double confirm, the transmission on the DJI pilot app is pixelated and freezing, right? Is it possible to provide the screen recording of the issue and the specific version of the firmware and app to me? Please also tell me the mobile device you are using. I will ask the engineers to check on this. Thank you.

Hi.

some info about the  firmware versions,

Handcontroller: V01,01,0430
Drone Dji Mavic Enterprice Dual With Flir: V01,01,0800
Pc Program Dji Assistant 2 For Mavic: V2,0,8

Cant upload the Mp4 file whene the Dji Pilot app dont work with the tab`s to switch to IR or MSX or VISUAL.

Can you send me a mail so i can send you the file??

Frg: Jonaz
2021-7-8
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

Orubun Posted at 7-8 14:06
Hi.

Im using a Galaxy Tab S7+  Modellnr: SM-T970

The Dji Pilot app dont work on a appel so i had to get a android tablet instead that has a smaller screen.
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 7-8 14:06
Hi.

Thank you for getting back with the details, you may upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide me with the link.
2021-7-9
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

Have sent you a PM with the link.
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 7-10 08:23
Have sent you a PM with the link.

Received the link with thanks, I had replied to you as well.
2021-7-11
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 7-11 01:11
Received the link with thanks, I had replied to you as well.

Hi do you got any info on to downgrade the firmware from V01,01,0800??

I would like to downgrade the firmware so i can start flying again and not loosing connecion time to time when im out on SAR for non-profit organizations here in Sweden.
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 8-16 01:11
Hi do you got any info on to downgrade the firmware from V01,01,0800??

I would like to downgrade the firmware so i can start flying again and not loosing connecion time to time when im out on SAR for non-profit organizations here in Sweden.

Hi Orubun, I am sorry for the belated reply, sorry that we may not suggest downgrading the firmware. I understand that you would need to use the drone, if you send it back, you can provide your case number to me, I will ask the local team to take care of it asap when it arrives to our repair center.
2021-8-18
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 05:19
Hi Orubun, I am sorry for the belated reply, sorry that we may not suggest downgrading the firmware. I understand that you would need to use the drone, if you send it back, you can provide your case number to me, I will ask the local team to take care of it asap when it arrives to our repair center.

This drone is privet owned and is 2 years old, and i only need to downgrade the firmware, nothing ellse, With the Dji Assist ( Enterprice Series) V2,1,0 I cant downgrade. Have allso tryeed the Dji Assist for Mavic 2.

Soo i only need to downgrade not a repair or service case.

Frg: Jonaz
2021-8-18
Use props
djiuser_qoc1y8OBC5OM
New
Flight distance : 16001 ft
Brazil

Hi, Orobum.   - Spark
Hi, I had a problem. During the flight I received interference message on DJI GO4 and changed the flight mode to ATTI so the aircraft started to move by itself. I no longer had control over her. The find my drone indicates its last coordinate in a forest, but I didn't find it.
Is the last coordinate when the aircraft disconnects from the radio or when the aircraft shuts down?
Is it possible that he disconnected and continued to fly?
Thanks, I look forward to your help.
              Wilson
2021-8-20
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

djiuser_qoc1y8OBC5OM Posted at 8-20 06:12
Hi, Orobum.   - Spark
Hi, I had a problem. During the flight I received interference message on DJI GO4 and changed the flight mode to ATTI so the aircraft started to move by itself. I no longer had control over her. The find my drone indicates its last coordinate in a forest, but I didn't find it.
Is the last coordinate when the aircraft disconnects from the radio or when the aircraft shuts down?

Hi Wilson.

Assuming the position is when the contact between the units was broken, I assume your drone continued straight ahead I hope you have the coordinates left and a clue in which direction it flew.

Hope I could help you with your problem with your drone.

Frg:

ORUBUN
2021-8-20
Use props
djiuser_wW8no3CpsyLu
New

Canada

Same thing with my mavic air 2 update. Start flying ok but commands began to lag and then dji fly froze. When battery went low, it retuned to home safely.
2021-8-20
Use props
djiuser_wW8no3CpsyLu
New

Canada

Please DJI Susan consider firmware downgrade for your clients.
2021-8-20
Use props
djiuser_wW8no3CpsyLu
New

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 7-3 20:27
Hi Orubun, if the aircraft disconnects to the controller, please try to relink the drone, please refer to the manual below. For the sensor issue, please provide more information for confirmation,  thank you. [view_image]

Firmware upgrade for my mavic air 2 was a bad experience for me too.
The drone started as usual, but after some minutes, commands became to lag, the DJI Fly froze.
When restarting Fly app, commands where to laggy to be able to control the drone. It returned to home point safely after the battery was exhausted.

Please consider firmware downgrade for yours clients.
2021-8-20
Use props
tomaash
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223468 ft
New Zealand

Hi. I am not sure whether my issue is related but I am having very similiar issue with Image Transmission Lost. I have first experienced this a few months ago but had no time to troubleshoot it. I have just got my Mavic 2 Zoom out together with my new phone (Galaxy S21+) ready to set everything up. Dji Go4 installed and new firmware was installed on both AC and RC.  As soon as I got the drone off the ground I lost image and so I landed it. Even with the AC on the ground I am not getting stable transmission. The image switches between b/w frozen picture to colour real time image of what the camera sees. I have tried different channels with no success.
A little update as I have tried to format the SD card, internal storage and re-calibrate the drone via DJI Assistant. Now all I get is black screen. There seems to be connection between the RC and AC as I am able to control the gimbal (haven't tried to take off) but no image today.
Is there anything I can do to fix it?
I have found posts that claim that earlier firmware upgrades damaged drone circuit boards and needed to be replaced. I hope this is not the case. Please let me know what I can do to try fixing the issue so I can fly again. Thank you.

AC  firmware: V01.00.0770
RC firmware: V01.00.0770
2021-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules