Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone fail with new update.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orubun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 402362 ft
Sweden

The new update for my Dji Mavic Enterprice Dual losses contact with the controller and front sensors is according to the new update broken. And i cant downgrade to another firmware to get my drone up in the air again. What do i do to fly again? Throw it up in the air and hope it stays up with no problem??
7-3 11:07
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Orubun, if the aircraft disconnects to the controller, please try to relink the drone, please refer to the manual below. For the sensor issue, please provide more information for confirmation,  thank you. 1.png
7-3 20:27
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 7-3 20:27
Hi Orubun, if the aircraft disconnects to the controller, please try to relink the drone, please refer to the manual below. For the sensor issue, please provide more information for confirmation,  thank you. [view_image]

All i needed to do was a update for the handcontroll.
7-4 12:00
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 7-4 12:00
All i needed to do was a update for the handcontroll.

Hi there, may I verify if the issue is solved after the update?
7-4 23:55
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 7-4 23:55
Hi there, may I verify if the issue is solved after the update?

It dident help, could fly but the image on the screen did go black and both units lost conection for a fue seconds. And a fue times the image got big pixels and the image froze 5 seconds. So u think you need to get a new update out as fast you can. Coz im 1 of almost 2K drone op here that do S.A.R op on regularbasis. Sertching both for people and animals, sometime allso wehicles.

Frg: Jonaz Johansson Sweden.
7-6 02:57
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 7-6 02:57
It dident help, could fly but the image on the screen did go black and both units lost conection for a fue seconds. And a fue times the image got big pixels and the image froze 5 seconds. So u think you need to get a new update out as fast you can. Coz im 1 of almost 2K drone op here that do S.A.R op on regularbasis. Sertching both for people and animals, sometime allso wehicles.

Frg: Jonaz Johansson Sweden.

Hi, thank you for getting back with the additional information. Just to double confirm, the transmission on the DJI pilot app is pixelated and freezing, right? Is it possible to provide the screen recording of the issue and the specific version of the firmware and app to me? Please also tell me the mobile device you are using. I will ask the engineers to check on this. Thank you.
7-7 00:37
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 7-7 00:37
Hi, thank you for getting back with the additional information. Just to double confirm, the transmission on the DJI pilot app is pixelated and freezing, right? Is it possible to provide the screen recording of the issue and the specific version of the firmware and app to me? Please also tell me the mobile device you are using. I will ask the engineers to check on this. Thank you.

Hi.

some info about the  firmware versions,

Handcontroller: V01,01,0430
Drone Dji Mavic Enterprice Dual With Flir: V01,01,0800
Pc Program Dji Assistant 2 For Mavic: V2,0,8

Cant upload the Mp4 file whene the Dji Pilot app dont work with the tab`s to switch to IR or MSX or VISUAL.

Can you send me a mail so i can send you the file??

Frg: Jonaz
7-8 14:06
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

Orubun Posted at 7-8 14:06
Hi.

Im using a Galaxy Tab S7+  Modellnr: SM-T970

The Dji Pilot app dont work on a appel so i had to get a android tablet instead that has a smaller screen.
7-8 14:09
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 7-8 14:06
Hi.

Thank you for getting back with the details, you may upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide me with the link.
7-9 04:55
Use props
Orubun
lvl.2
Sweden

Have sent you a PM with the link.
7-10 08:23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orubun Posted at 7-10 08:23
Have sent you a PM with the link.

Received the link with thanks, I had replied to you as well.
7-11 01:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules