Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kXekPeVJPk9F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224816 ft
Canada

Hi All!

I've been enjoying my new DJI Mini 2.

My only gripe is that the alarm bells volume for RTH mode is way too high and there is no way to adjust it.  I completely understand WHY it is high, though.  DJI wants us watching the remote and holding our breath all the way home - partially for safety, twisted cruelty, dramatic effect, or a combination of the three.  Unfortunately, I think my neighbors are less appreciative of the "beep, beep, beep" than this self-anointed King of the Neighborhood Watch.

I do have an idea; and I wonder if this is feasible through a combination firmware and software updates.

What if the remote could detect if there is a smartphone attached?  If the smartphone is connected and working, the alarm volume is channeled through the smartphone and the volume is adjustable there.  If it is RC only, then the alarm should blare away on the remote (and deservedly so!).

Regards,
Enterfrize

2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your support!
2021-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules