S21 Ultra vs. S21
623 3 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Murphy112
New

United States

I see that the S21 has been added to the approved phones. Any word on the S21 Ultra??? I'm still personally having issues. I have no input from the camera to the phone even though I can use the app and all the flight data is on the screen. Just a black screen though in terms of picture.  Thanks for any info you might have .
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We are terribly sorry to know that you are having issues with the App. May we know the App you referred to, please? As soon as you reply and have me notified. I hope we can address your inquiry to the best of our ability and knowledge. Thank you.
2021-7-3
Use props
Murphy112
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-3 15:49
Hi there. We are terribly sorry to know that you are having issues with the App. May we know the App you referred to, please? As soon as you reply and have me notified. I hope we can address your inquiry to the best of our ability and knowledge. Thank you.

Its the Dji Fly app. Thanks for replying
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Murphy112 Posted at 7-3 16:13
Its the Dji Fly app. Thanks for replying

Hi there, Murphy112, please download the DJI Fly V1.4.8 from https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly, please ignore the version info mentioned on the website, download the apk file on your mobile device. Please let us know if the issue is solved, thank you.
2021-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules