RC GL300c versus RC GL 300c vers.B
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zybcio
lvl.1

Poland

My RC GL300C ver.B for Phantom 4 adv. is damaged. I have the other one RC from my previous Phantom 4 , RC GL 300c.
I tried to use the old one ( GL300c) but I cannot link it with Phantom 4 advance.
Is this RC GL300c compatible with Pahntom 4 advance?.
If yes, may I ask for short tutorial how reset RC GL 300c to factory settings and next connect to the aircraft.
If I connect RC to the DJI GO 4, the app recognize it as Phantom 4. If I change this to pahntom 4 advance after connetion comming back to old settings.
Hoe to solve this?
best regards
Zybcio

2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the RC GL300C is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Advanced it is only compatible with Phantom 3A, Phantom 3P, and standard Phantom 4. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-3
Use props
Zybcio
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 20:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the RC GL300C is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Advanced it is only compatible with Phantom 3A, Phantom 3P, and standard Phantom 4. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hi DJI Paladin,
thanks a lot for the answer. If the standard GL300C is not compatible with pahantom 4 advance, may I use and link GL 300f instead of  GL 300c verB?
2021-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Zybcio Posted at 7-5 03:58
Hi DJI Paladin,
thanks a lot for the answer. If the standard GL300C is not compatible with pahantom 4 advance, may I use and link GL 300f instead of  GL 300c verB?

Yes, GL300F is compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Thank you!
2021-7-5
Use props
Noobie Mike
lvl.1
Australia

Hi. Has anyone been able to link a GL658B to a P4 Advanced?
It's "supposed" to be compatible but I've tried and tried with no luck.
2022-7-18
Use props
Speck Tater
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-7-3 20:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the RC GL300C is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Advanced it is only compatible with Phantom 3A, Phantom 3P, and standard Phantom 4. Thank you for your understanding and support!

With all due respect, I think this is incorrect. I'm a clueless newb, so I could be wrong.

In 2019 I bought what I was told is a P4 Advanced used. This is a peek inside the battery box, where it says WM332A. That's a P4 Advanced, right?

And this is my remote that came with the drone.

They work together just fine but I finally got tired of dim displays and bought a used CrystalSky on eBay.

It works! But in reading the listing I saw what I wanted to see, not what the seller actually listed, so I wound up with the wrong mount. What I hope is the right one is on the way.

I have lots of questions. That black cord with the round plug that fits the dual battery charger... what does the rectangular end plug in to?

The dual battery charger has a regular USB port and a covered mini USB port. Why? What are those for?

The original flight battery that came with my drone acts funny and I'm scared to use it. How do I dispose of it?

I bought two new flight batteries in 2020. They've been lightly used and maintenance charged and seem fine but it's 2024. How long do they typically last?
2-28 03:14
Use props
Speck Tater
lvl.2

United States

Also, I see 2016 in one of the boxes on the back of my remote. Is that when it was manufactured? And thus how old its battery is? How long do those batteries last and how do we replace them?
2-28 03:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Speck Tater Posted at 2-28 03:14
With all due respect, I think this is incorrect. I'm a clueless newb, so I could be wrong.

In 2019 I bought what I was told is a P4 Advanced used. This is a peek inside the battery box, where it says WM332A. That's a P4 Advanced, right?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the confusion. Please disregard the message above. The GL300C VerB is compatible with the Phantom 4/Phantom 4 Advanced/Phantom 4 Pro. Please go to Advanced settings for the remote controller and select the corresponding model then restart the remote controller to link with the corresponding aircraft. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. We appreciate your understanding.
3-1 03:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules