RS2 Battery Grip drains overtime
2035 3 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Da-Cidre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17700 ft
United States

Just want to ask if anyone else is having this issue where the battery grip drains over time when un-used. With my Ronin-S I would recharge it after each use so it's ready for the next gig and it tends to keep its battery level fairly high even after a few weeks. With the RS2 its not the case and drains down to 60% power.

I have the Mavic and they say their batteries deliberately discharge to keep the life longer. Is this the same with the RS2 battery?

Thanks
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Da-Cidre, RS 2 support auto discharge feature, it is normal that the battery is discharged if it is being idled for a period of time. You may check and charge the battery before using it again. And for battery maintenance, we suggest doing a full discharge and charge circle every 3 months. Thank you for your attention.
2021-7-6
Use props
Da-Cidre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17700 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-6 02:13
Hi Da-Cidre, RS 2 support auto discharge feature, it is normal that the battery is discharged if it is being idled for a period of time. You may check and charge the battery before using it again. And for battery maintenance, we suggest doing a full discharge and charge circle every 3 months. Thank you for your attention.

Ok great thanks for the heads up. I think that makes sense.
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Da-Cidre Posted at 7-6 21:09
Ok great thanks for the heads up. I think that makes sense.

You are welcome. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules