8886 3 2021-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
parigoooo
New
Flight distance : 613018 ft
Canada

Bonjour,
J'ai acheté un mavic 2 pro et le pack fly more il y a 3 mois environ.
Après avoir laissé les batteries stoquées pendant 2 semaines, une des trois batteries ne charge plus.
J'ai essayé de la charger seule en évitant le HUB, mais ça ne donne rien.
Je n'ai aucune LED qui s'allume, ni verte, ni rouge, rien!
Merci de bien vouloir m'aider. ça fait que 3 mois que j'ai le drone. C'est fou qu'une batterie rende l'ame au bout de 3 mois....

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I was able to translate your message into the English Language. It seems that you are having issues with one of your batteries. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charging hub for approximately 2-3 hours and press the power button after to check if there would be lights showing on the battery indicator? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-3
Use props
parigoooo
New
Flight distance : 613018 ft
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 23:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I was able to translate your message into the English Language. It seems that you are having issues with one of your batteries. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charging hub for approximately 2-3 hours and press the power button after to check if there would be lights showing on the battery indicator? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Bonjour,
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de me répondre.
Je viens d'essayer mais malheureusement la batterie ne donne aucun signe de vie.
2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

parigoooo Posted at 7-4 18:37
Bonjour,
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de me répondre.
Je viens d'essayer mais malheureusement la batterie ne donne aucun signe de vie.

Thank you for your response. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2021-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules