Relaxing Shots from Slovakia | Honey Farm in Beatuiful Nature DJI...
383 7 2021-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fill212
lvl.4
Flight distance : 346076 ft
Slovakia

Hello,
after long time done some fast shots with mini of my family honey farm and its surrounding. Complete edit and publish was done on iPad pro 2020. I am quite suprised but iPad pro with luma fusion is more than enough for any type of edit and I am able to do it much faster than even on macbook pro with davinci resolve. Definitely now can say that money spent on ipad together with luma fusion was worth of it, and will recommend it to anybody looking for some editing notebook setup, because for same money you can get much more versatile device.

And how is your experience guys?

Follow me also on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/filiphricina

2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fill212. Good day and thank you for posting this beautiful video you have filmed and created. The farm looks amazing. Great work and have a nice day. .
2021-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.  
2021-7-5
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

very cool!
2021-7-5
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Very nice.  You are giving me a sweet tooth...
2021-7-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2021-7-5
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

i think davinci is more professional. Luma fussion is pro enough and being on mobile device it gets good enough editing done which suits different users I think.
2021-7-6
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Flight distance : 346076 ft
Slovakia

Guorium Posted at 7-6 05:55
i think davinci is more professional. Luma fussion is pro enough and being on mobile device it gets good enough editing done which suits different users I think.

Without questions you can do much more in Davinci Resolve. Just I think that for 90% people Luma Fusion with iPad Pro is more than enough for editing footage from drones as mavic mini series especially. Dont know if you tried iPad pro with luma but even professional edit up to some level is possible here.

It is more question up to people whom are not professionals just want some decent result out of their already not cheap gadget, and then buying professional editing worksations as overkill and suprisingly compared price range custom computer with davinci can be slower than iPad Pro with luma.
2021-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules