Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Goggles Wont Connect To Assistant 2
10298 15 2021-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjs3788
lvl.1

United States

I just got my new goggles this morning and I cant get Assistant 2 to recognize them. I have tried different cables and I also tried logging in as the dji aftersales and still nothing. any help on what i need to do to activate these ?
2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 version that you had on your computer and please try to reinstall the version on the link below to see if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2021-7-4
Use props
jjs3788
lvl.1

United States

That worked !! Thank you very much
2021-7-4
Use props
djiuser_0EphoOKryXBI
New

United States

It didn't work for me

I have the latest Assistant 2 installed on my PC,
1- I connected the google 2  via its original type-c to type-c cable, but the system didn't even recognize a USB device
2- Connected with a different cable that I use for my phone to PC (USB type-A to Type-c) - this time the system recognize the USB device but the Assistant 2 did not
3- I used my OCULUS Quest Type-c to type cable (High-quality cable) - still nothing on the Assistant 2

Each time I waited at least 1-2 min
I also removed the app and installed the latest version again from DJI's site, but the same thing

Note:
I was able to update the firmware for the Motion Controller, but not for the Goggles nor for the AVATA drone

Any useful tip, is highly appreciated

2022-10-6
Use props
djiuser_aDkuXeYEdt4t
lvl.1
Hong Kong

djiuser_0EphoOKryXBI Posted at 10-6 12:52
It didn't work for me

I have the latest Assistant 2 installed on my PC,

i have the same problem
2022-10-20
Use props
nickwe
New

Belgium

Same problem for me, Google 2 and AIr Unit 3 not recognize in DJI Assitant 2 (consumer drone serie and DJI FPV Series), very frustrating.
2023-3-22
Use props
Blaise
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

And then no answer from dji. I have same problem but no help. I will consider to stop buying from them. I bought 9 dji drones till today.
2023-5-13
Use props
guru_24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1034196 ft
India

hi even mine unable to connect with DJI ASSISTANT 2 mine is a brand new DJI integra even usb is not detecting im using good certified transfer cable any help please
2023-6-8
Use props
fanse8e4695b
New

Canada

djiuser_0EphoOKryXBI Posted at 2022-10-6 12:52
It didn't work for me

I have the latest Assistant 2 installed on my PC,

Did you figure this out? im having same issue. Usb connection to phone will not work either.
2023-6-22
Use props
guru_24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1034196 ft
India

same issue for past one month manufacturing worst defective product out of box and making people suffer a lot dji customer support is useless now a days even they give product damaged out of box they claim there is no warranty for it stupidest service although iam a dji user for past 7 years.... worst experience with DJI still my case is open CAS-13225960-Y3G7Q7
2023-6-26
Use props
djiuser_bT8d0XUuJmHa
New

Switzerland

it doesn't work for me on windows, nor on mac and even on a freshly formatted windows pc and therefore without any installed program that could go into who knows what conflict with the USB protocol of these DJI Google integra which are in fact a 'promo' of that that it could be a product that WORKS, DJI's indifference on this forum is nothing short of amazing, however, yesterday, I opened a chat with a kind support Girl who advised me to force install the DJI Fly App that on my samsung S20 by default it could not be installed and I managed to update the firmware, I deluded myself that maybe, once the firmware was updated, maybe they could be detected by windows but zero... anyway i'm used to these hacks with programs written by incompetent developers, if I can find a way to get them detected I'll let you know... ciao
2023-7-31
Use props
Malorie
lvl.1

United States

Just ran into this issue with my new goggles 2 as well. I struggled through it and found a fix since DJI support isn't helping. Here's what I found. It was the USB cable. Even though I was able to use the cable with everything, phone, flight controller, everything, it wouldn't connect the goggles. I swapped out the cable with several others I had lying around and to my surprise, I found one that worked. If you are having this issue, try every USB cable you can find. The one i ended up using, may have been the one that came with my Mini 2. Also, it would only connect to the Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones) version.

I hope this helps someone out there. This was a huge frustration for me and I'm sure it is for you as well.

Happy flying!
2023-9-14
Use props
FlyAvataFree
lvl.1

Taiwan

Malorie Posted at 9-14 07:45
Just ran into this issue with my new goggles 2 as well. I struggled through it and found a fix since DJI support isn't helping. Here's what I found. It was the USB cable. Even though I was able to use the cable with everything, phone, flight controller, everything, it wouldn't connect the goggles. I swapped out the cable with several others I had lying around and to my surprise, I found one that worked. If you are having this issue, try every USB cable you can find. The one i ended up using, may have been the one that came with my Mini 2. Also, it would only connect to the Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones) version.

I hope this helps someone out there. This was a huge frustration for me and I'm sure it is for you as well.

Thank you Malorie !!! You are right, it was the cables... I used my Nintendo Switch cables to connect, but with one important step...... Power on the Goggles 2 , connect it to computer.... then open DJI Assistant 2 app.... that is when the Magic worked for me
2023-11-16
Use props
fans0670523d
lvl.1

United States

I had the same problem but I fixed as follow.
I used a USB-C to USB-A cable (that came with my mini 3 pro), and then a USB-A to USB-C adaptor to connect to my Mac laptop.
Now connects every time.
Was never able to connect via USB-C to USB-C cable.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_V3arwpjim4Xd
New

United States

fans0670523d Posted at 2023-11-27 12:15
I had the same problem but I fixed as follow.
I used a USB-C to USB-A cable (that came with my mini 3 pro), and then a USB-A to USB-C adaptor to connect to my Mac laptop.
Now connects every time.

Holy crap I can't believe this was the answer. I tried 6 USB C to C cables and none of them worked, but every USB C to A that I could find worked, with an adapter AND a hub. DJI is the worst best tech company ever.
3-29 12:18
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Exactly, I used a DJI USB C to USB A cable, the one I had laying around from my MIni 2. The DJI USB C to USB C wouldn't allow the the Assist 2 on my Windows laptop to detect the DJI goodies, not sure why....
13 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules