3555 3 2021-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have read the posts in requards to this issue but what is suggested there is not working for me.
I am using the DJI FPV Goggles V2 that came with my DJI FPV Combo.

I purchased a GepRC Rocket Plus with the DJI air unit included and I purchased the Black DJI FPV controller.

I have followed the steps to activate the controller and air unit  and updated the firmware opn both.  

The goggles V2 are on V01.00.0606 / 2021-02-25
The Air Unit is on V01.00.0600 / 2020-07-06

1. I have gone into the goggle settings and scrolled down to about and switch to DJI FPV system
2. clicked OK to goggles require manual restart after switching modes
3. powered off the goggles then powered the goggles back on
4. powered up the GepRC Rocket with the air unit
5. pushed the bind button on the air unit and the light went green
6. powere on the Goggles V2 and waited for them to boot
7. clicked the binding button on the gogles

The goggles continue to beep and never connect to the air unit.

The goggles work fine with the FPV combo system, what am I doing wrong with the air unit?

Is it possible my are unit is defective?

I have reinvested everything towards swithing all my craft over to the new DJI FPV system and I intend to get a few more air units and build a fixed wing and a long distance drone, but none of this will happen if the goggles don't work with the DJI Air Units.
2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Would you like to check as the instructions below first?
1. Please upgrade each module to the latest version.
2. Can the air unit be booted up properly? Normal as the green light turns on after you power on.
3. Whether the light becomes red from green after you click the binding button?
If the air unit does not perform as what I said above, please post a video for us to diagnose the issue.
2021-7-4
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not sure exactly what I did but I got it working.

After following the instructions above  a few more times I was about to give up again and I pushed the button on the air unit one more time and it connected. I think I put the goggles in linking mode before the air unit this time and the instructions say to put the air unit in syncing mode first. Whatever I did its working now.

The controller was able to sync right away without any problems, so the Geprc Rocket Plus is all set and ready to fly!
2021-7-5
Use props
Evg2000
New

Mauritius

I've got the same issue. but still cant solve it.

When i bought my GEPRC Cinelig 35HD and DJI Goggles V2 for the first time i binded them without any problems. THen it took time to bind the remote control, but finally i also did it. Everything was fine. I put the drone on the shelf and started to learn to fly into the simulator. After one month, when i decided to make the first real flight, i took out the drone, launched everything and realized, that there is no connection between goggles and the drone. I tried everything. I upgraded and downgraded the firmwares. I switched goggles into DJI FPV and DJI digital system mode and tried to make a binding. I started goggles first, then unit and  in reverse mode. Everything. Unit lights correctly with red instead of green light when it goes into the binding mode, goggles beeping, but they do not connect any more. WHat could be a solution? Thank you
PS What i think, is that if goggles and unti were binded already before, maybe the binding still there, but there is no video signal transmission going from the unit? I updated it with Betaflight and reset. Maybe i switched off the video transmission possibility from the unit somehow in the betafligth? What option there should i check?

2023-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules