DJI Fly 1.4.8: Problems FPV stuck or stuttering image on display
1476 1 2021-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RRqON9BFO76k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 656188 ft
Spain

I fly DJI Mavic Air 2. Since updating the DJI Fly app to version 1.4.4 I had problems with stuttering or stuck FPV images on my display. This only happened when recording video. When I wasn't recording video, the image was fluent. Also in photo mode, the image was fluent. First I thought it was the phone, but then the image should have been stuttering also when I wasn't recording.

Yesterday I was searching for a solution and I found a possible cause for the problem.

It seems that updating the app to version 1.4.4 has changed the Cache settings in the app to 4 GB, while I always had it on Auto, so the App can choose whether it needs more or less memory to record a fluent video. The video on the SD card has always been perfect. Do you think, this could be the solution?

I did some tests yesterday, watching TV. First with the Cache setting as it was, on 4 GB and the image on the display was stuttering. When I set it to Auto, the image was fluent, without stuttering. I have to try the solution in flight, but I guess it is the solution.
2021-7-5
Use props
Adrock318
lvl.1
United States

For anyone having issues with the app version 1.4.8(1120) on Android, DJI sent me a new beta version of 1.4.8(1185) that I've been testing out today. So far it seems very solid. None of the issues I was having with build 1120 are present. No app crashes, master shots, quick shots, and hyperlapse all worked normally. Also had zero issues with subject selection for active track. No video breakup, black screens and no disconnects from the drone. I have created a link here for anyone wanting to test it out. It would be a good idea to report back to DJI support about your experience with it. I think they are getting close to releasing it as long as the feedback is positive. https://www.dropbox.com/s/9u5go4h3hmb6kmc/1627872707034-dji-v1.4.8-210801-1185-48348-official-sec.apk?dl=0
2021-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules