3045 7 2021-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Catalin Chitu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1306109 ft
Vietnam

Hello,

Will be possible to have your support to be able to login in my skypixel account.

Everything worked until last Friday, when I was asked to login again but everytime i click on "slide to verify" I get an error (attached photo). I tried a different browser, same issue, different laptop same issue. I tried to click on "forget password" but again it asked me to "slide to verify" and the same issue.

Please let me know how I can fix the issue.

Warm regards,

Catalin

Login Failed

Login Failed
2021-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use the Google Chrome browser and check if the issue persists? If you already use Chrome, kindly please try to clear cache the browser and try again. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-5
Use props
Catalin Chitu
lvl.1
Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-5 22:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use the Google Chrome browser and check if the issue persists? If you already use Chrome, kindly please try to clear cache the browser and try again. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

I tried that but no luck. I tried different laptops, I tried different browser but every time is the same issue.

I also tried to recover the "Retrieve Password" options, but same issue "verification failed" (attached photo).

Please let me know what other options I have.

Catalin
2021-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Catalin Chitu Posted at 7-5 23:09
Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry for the trouble. I will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. Will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your support!
2021-7-6
Use props
Catalin Chitu
lvl.1
Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-6 01:02
Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry for the trouble. I will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. Will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your support!

Hi.

I want to provide an update. The issue is fixed. I used "safari" browser to log in and after worked also with chrome.

Thank you and warm regards,

Catalin
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Catalin Chitu Posted at 7-8 05:32
Hi.

I want to provide an update. The issue is fixed. I used "safari" browser to log in and after worked also with chrome.

Thank you for keeping us posted, Catalin. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the said issue. Great work! Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-8
Use props
Kominato Nozomu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1160728 ft
Malaysia

So,,,  is this issue fixed? I have same problem now, and im android not safari.

What should i do?
2022-1-14
Use props
Catalin Chitu
lvl.1
Vietnam

Hi,

Because I had this issue, my suggestion is to try to get access to Iphone / MAC and try to use Safari and see if the issue can be solved. Was the only option that worked for me.

All the best
2022-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules