288 7 2021-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got the kayak and the mini out today for some lazy paddling...

2021-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Porktree. Good day and thank you for sharing this cool video you have filmed last July 5, 2021. Great work and have a nice day. .
2021-7-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful location
Well captured
2021-7-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.    Love the location.  In addition to the kayak and drone I'd be taking along a fishing pole.  
2021-7-6
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Nice video from a kayak. Well done.
2021-7-6
Use props
mark117h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Awesome footage, I bet it is wicked when out kayaking, out of curiosity @Porktree, did you see any alligators or crocodiles whilst kayaking, I know we don’t have them here in the UK so we don’t have to really worry about them, however over in the States I know that you have crocs & alligators  so just wondered if it was in mind when kayaking, still some great footage.
2021-7-6
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

mark117h Posted at 7-6 07:08
Awesome footage, I bet it is wicked when out kayaking, out of curiosity @Porktree, did you see any alligators or crocodiles whilst kayaking, I know we don’t have them here in the UK so we don’t have to really worry about them, however over in the States I know that you have crocs & alligators  so just wondered if it was in mind when kayaking, still some great footage.

Thanks everyone -

I'm near the Missouri/Kansas border - in the midwestern US we don't have any man eating water life.  The only thing that's dangerous are some poisonous snakes (copperhead), and they avoid you as much as you avoid them.  Also small tree branches are a hazard to the drone   Mostly looking at turtles, and a variety of herons (great blue, green and great egret).  Occasionally some deer and racoons.  
2021-7-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like a great way to spend the day.
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules