2374 2 2021-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aiolos Vega
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7680 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Dji fly version 1.4.8 (1120) not installed in Samsung Galaxy A42 5g...
Older version installed ok
2021-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Aiolos Vega. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A42 5G ) that your are trying to download the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device to download the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G will be able to download the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-7-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've seen a few comments that state v1.4.8 will not install on Galaxy A42 and also A50.  One of the mods replied that the developers were working the issue.  Not sure where they stand in the process so keep using your current version until an update is issued.   
2021-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules