Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New RS 2 Firmware Released! (06/07/2021)
12Next >
21581 44 2021-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.07.06
  • Firmware: v01.04.00.00
  • RavenEye Firmware: v01.02.00.20
  • DJI Ronin Tethered Control Handle Firmware: v32.33
  • DJI Ronin App iOS: v1.4.9
  • DJI Ronin App Android: v1.4.8
  • User Manual: v1.0

What's New?
  • Added photo capture for Sony α7S III and α7 C cameras using a Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C).
  • Added photo capture, video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for Sony α1 and FX3 cameras with supported Sony E mount lenses using a Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus on the Sony α1 and FX3 cameras, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for Sony ZV-1 cameras with supported Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lenses using a Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB). To use autofocus on the Sony ZV-1 cameras, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOS 7D Mark II cameras with supported EF mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB). To use autofocus on the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for Panasonic Lumix S1R cameras with supported L-mount lens using a Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus on the Panasonic Lumix S1R, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for BMPCC 6K Pro cameras with supported EF mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus on the BMPCC 6K Pro, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal (requires camera firmware v7.3.1).
  • Added photo capture, video recording, camera settings, and autofocus for Leica SL2 and SL2-S cameras with supported L mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus on the Leica SL2 and SL2-S, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added aperture, ISO, and EV settings for FUJIFILM X-T4 in video recording mode.
  • Added ability to use ActiveTrack without DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System for Panasonic LUMIX S1, S1H, S1R, and S5 when using Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). Requires the latest camera firmware (https://av.jpn.support.panasonic ... ownload/index4.html).
  • Added Steadicam mode.
  • Increase motor rotational speed when using with Ronin 3D Focus System.
  • Optimized rotational speed when calibrating focus motor.
  • Reduced focus motor noise.
  • Fixed issue: Canon R5 and R6 cameras crashed when camera control command was different from the camera shooting mode.
  • Fixed issue: unable to autofocus with FUJIFILM XT3 and XT4 cameras when in video recording mode.
  • Fixed issue: unable to control shutter with BMPCC 4K, 6K, and 6K Pro cameras when using updated camera firmware v7.3.1.

Notes:
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Update the firmware using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the DJI RS 2 via Bluetooth. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI RS 2 during the update process.
  • Update the firmware for the DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the RavenEye via Wi-Fi. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System during the update process.
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin Tethered Control Handle is the latest version when updating the firmware. Download the latest firmware at: https://www.dji.com/cn/rs-2/downloads.
  • If DJI RS 2 has a camera attached and is powered on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will power off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart DJI RS 2 and retry.

2021-7-5
Use props
damienmc3
lvl.1

Germany

So is the Sony A1 now fully and officially supported by the RS2?
2021-7-6
Use props
AdmBenson
lvl.4
France

Does not work with FX6...
2021-7-6
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

What is Steadicam mode ?
2021-7-6
Use props
GordonS27
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Is there any progress in fixing the issue with the Canon C70 crashing when connected to the RS2?
2021-7-6
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678609 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

damienmc3 Posted at 7-6 04:05

Yes it is.
2021-7-6
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678609 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

RUD_fr Posted at 7-6 08:57
What is Steadicam mode ?

Steadicam mode is suitable for Steadicam accessories. After installing the gimbal to Steadicam accessories and trimming, turn on or off the "Steadicam Mode" option on the setting page to enter or exit Steadicam Mode.

After entering Steadicam mode, PF and PTF mode screen heading follow will reach a limited smooth follow state, and the follow speed setting item will be grayed out and cannot be set. The following speed in the pitch direction depends on the setting value before entering Steadicam mode. .
2021-7-6
Use props
damienmc3
lvl.1

Germany

I'm just asking because it's still not in the compatibility list.
2021-7-6
Use props
e1darie1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1843084 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

is FX3 now works with Raven Eye?
2021-7-7
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

I sell my RS2 because the Sony FX6 remains incompatible after 7 months of waiting.
2021-7-7
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

I sell my RS2 because the Sony FX6 remains incompatible after 7 months of waiting.
2021-7-7
Use props
chillywilson
lvl.1
United States

404 on the firmware link
2021-7-8
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

chillywilson Posted at 7-8 05:56
404 on the firmware link

https://www.dji.com/rs-2/downloads
2021-7-8
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733829 ft
Spain

No apparent fix for the Canon C70 freeze, unbelievable fail on DJI’s part
2021-7-9
Use props
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Hi does someone confirm that issues with BMPCC are fixed? thanks
2021-7-9
Use props
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Guido-Italy Posted at 7-9 06:16
Hi does someone confirm that issues with BMPCC are fixed? thanks

with yesterday DJI firmware version
2021-7-9
Use props
AdmBenson
lvl.4
France

Why Sony A1 and FX3, but not FX6 which is older and belongs to the same family  ???
2021-7-9
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

and again no stick support on the DJI smart controller  : -(
2021-7-10
Use props
DGBarar
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi All:

From DJI' s description above:

"Added aperture, ISO, and EV settings for FUJIFILM X-T4 in video recording mode."

I would like to add that I haved comfirmed this also works on the Fujifilm X-T3.

Don
2021-7-10
Use props
MikeKoslap
New
United States

FX3 still has "USB mode" pop up when connecting to the RS2 after firmware update. Can't see anything on the camera's LCD screen. What am I doing wrong?
2021-7-11
Use props
AdmBenson
lvl.4
France

it's for the A7S3, but maybe it's of help
2021-7-11
Use props
Videografic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1117395 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Gooseman 2old Posted at 7-9 00:02
No apparent fix for the Canon C70 freeze, unbelievable fail on DJI’s part

It is totally ridiculus!
7 Months later and still no fix for the C70 issues. DJI is promoting the RS2 as a professional gear and is not able to fix the freezing issue with the More Advanced C70 Cam. Makes really no Sense to purchase DJI products ...
2021-7-12
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DJI has completely deserted its site and the development of its products. DJI must be very busy doing other things on behalf of who knows who ...

This is what happens when we have to collaborate willingly or by force with political and military power ...
2021-7-13
Use props
AdmBenson
lvl.4
France

I was wondering if the non compatibility with the FX6 was a limitation of the FX6 or due to DJI.
I contacted Sony Technical support and asked them what is the status of the USB interface. Here is the answer:

In regards to your enquiries about your ILME-FX6V, after investigation, kindly note that there is no Sony USB remote control available for the FX6 (we meant that one of the generic usages of the USB/multi connector is connecting a remote control). Alternatively, the Content Browser Mobile app can be used:

https://pro.sony/fr_FR/support-r ... 6/software/00263056

Also, regarding the DJI Ronin S2, in general, SDK is available and the FX6 doesn't have any limitations, it's something related to the developer himself

Best regards,

SONY ELITE SUPPORT TEAM
SUPPORT: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en

So, it's clear for me now that the root cause is DJI engineering
2021-7-15
Use props
sirvan_ahmadi
New
Iran

This firmware does not work on Canon 80D, the camera turns on and off when recording movies with Ronin . please check it
2021-7-15
Use props
sirvan_ahmadi
New
Germany

How To downgrade ronin s2? please help me
2021-7-16
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

sirvan_ahmadi Posted at 7-16 03:08
How To downgrade ronin s2? please help me

go to firmware in the app and hold the row a few seconds
2021-7-16
Use props
sirvan_ahmadi
New
France

Indio Posted at 7-16 03:40
go to firmware in the app and hold the row a few seconds

Thank you very much brother
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_nwCJBsj7DEI8
New

Venezuela

I have an EOS 60D will it be Compatible with the raven eye or the ronin rs2?
2021-7-20
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

compatibility RS-2:

https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility

ravenEye:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf

2021-7-20
Use props
djiuser_nwCJBsj7DEI8
New

Venezuela

Indio Posted at 7-20 23:28
compatibility RS-2:

https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility

My EOS60D is not on the list that’s why I’m asking because if it won’t be compatible then y can’t buy it
2021-7-21
Use props
mdominic
lvl.1

United States

I figured it out.
2021-7-30
Use props
mdominic
lvl.1

United States

I figured it out.
2021-7-30
Use props
THS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43783 ft
  • >>>
United States

***WARNING!!!... THIS FW UPDATE CAUSES FREEZING ON THE CANON C70 CAMERA... DO NOT UPGRADE!!!
WTF DJI??  GET YOUR PEOPLE TOGETHER AND FIX THIS NOW!!!  SUCH BS!!!
2021-7-30
Use props
aziz2
lvl.1
Finland

Can someone confirm the "Optimized rotational speed when calibrating focus motor". Does this mean more speed or less? The previous firmware goes like a top fuel dragster and tries to twist and shake the whole rig apart, therefore failing the whole process with way too much power and speed. Stupid 10mm rod (yea, what the hell where you thinking) and its flimsy mounting twists under the (too much) torque.
2021-8-1
Use props
djiuser_yH1kn3qX33dF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

damienmc3 Posted at 7-6 04:05

I’ve been using my A1 with the rs2 perfectly for a few months
2021-9-1
Use props
djiuser_i1rH1dbsLcWt
New

France

hello any update idea for the Sony zv E10?  because at the moment I am EXTREMELY frustrated with my purchase ...
2021-9-10
Use props
fans9ff9ec8e
New

Canada

Can you make it work with the canon C70 please. Freezes when connected. Thank you.
2021-11-26
Use props
fans9ff9ec8e
New

Canada

Please make compatible with Canon C70. They crash when connected. Thank you.
2021-11-26
Use props
djiuser_Q8P4mOH8p7LN
New

Cameroon

I have a problem.. i have my panasonic s5 with ronin s2 but unable to use the tracking… and i have done all updates.. but still can’t use the active tracking.. please can you help me??
2022-6-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules