New RSC 2 Firmware Released! (07/06/2021)
11996 22 2021-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.07.06
  • Firmware: v01.03.00.00
  • RavenEye Firmware: v01.02.00.20
  • DJI Ronin App iOS: v1.4.9
  • DJI Ronin App Android: v1.4.8
  • User Manual: v1.0

What's New?
  • Added photo capture for Sony α7S III and α7 C cameras using a Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C).
  • Added photo capture, video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for Sony α1 and FX3 cameras with supported Sony E mount lenses using a Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus on the Sony α1 and FX3 cameras, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for Sony ZV-1 cameras with supported Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lenses using a Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB). To use autofocus on the Sony ZV-1 cameras, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOS 7D Mark II cameras with supported EF mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB). To use autofocus on the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for Panasonic Lumix S1R cameras with supported L-mount lens using a Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus on the Panasonic Lumix S1R, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added video recording, camera settings, autofocus, and focus pull support for BMPCC 6K Pro cameras with supported EF mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus on the BMPCC 6K Pro, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal (requires camera firmware v7.3.1).
  • Added photo capture, video recording, camera settings, and autofocus for Leica SL2 and SL2-S cameras with supported L mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus on the Leica SL2 and SL2-S, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added aperture, ISO, and EV settings for FUJIFILM X-T4 in video recording mode.
  • Added ability to use ActiveTrack without DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System for Panasonic LUMIX S1, S1H, S1R, and S5 when using Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). Requires the latest camera firmware (https://av.jpn.support.panasonic ... ownload/index4.html).
  • Optimized rotational speed when calibrating focus motor.
  • Reduced focus motor noise.
  • Fixed issue: Canon R5 and R6 cameras crashed when camera control command was different from the camera shooting mode.
  • Fixed issue: unable to autofocus with FUJIFILM XT3 and XT4 cameras when in video recording mode.
  • Fixed issue: unable to control shutter with BMPCC 4K, 6K, and 6K Pro cameras when using updated camera firmware v7.3.1.

Notes:
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Update the firmware using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the DJI RSC 2 via Bluetooth. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI RSC 2 during the update process.
  • Update the firmware for the DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the RavenEye via Wi-Fi. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System during the update process.
  • If DJI RSC 2 has a camera attached and is powered on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will power off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart DJI RSC 2 and retry.

2021-7-5
Use props
Adomolis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219219 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Update seems to be stuck at 0% for me, unfortunately.
2021-7-6
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678609 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Adomolis Posted at 7-6 01:28
Update seems to be stuck at 0% for me, unfortunately.

Turn off the power and then upgrade
2021-7-6
Use props
espritDJI
lvl.1
Russia

Good afternoon. A question about dji rsc2. I updated the firmware and now on Canon 5DMarkIV, after turning off the recording, the mirror closes and opens again. Previously, the recording simply stopped, the mirror was closed only after switching to sleep mode or turning off the stabilizer. Is it possible to install the previous firmware somehow?
2021-7-10
Use props
hidra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19583 ft
Indonesia

Added ActiveTrack for Panasonic LUMIX S1, S1H, S1R, and S5 using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). Requires the latest camera firmware

Does that mean we don't need raven eye to enable activetrack?
2021-7-11
Use props
x_0
lvl.1
United States

I can confirm that this firmware brings all the X-T4 gimbal control features to the Fujifilm X-S10 as well after updating my X-S10 to V2.00 and connecting it to my RSC 2+Raven Eye via USB-C. Finally, the x-S10 has reached feature parity with its big brother!
2021-7-11
Use props
Art6
New

Mexico

espritDJI Posted at 7-10 11:11
Good afternoon. A question about dji rsc2. I updated the firmware and now on Canon 5DMarkIV, after turning off the recording, the mirror closes and opens again. Previously, the recording simply stopped, the mirror was closed only after switching to sleep mode or turning off the stabilizer. Is it possible to install the previous firmware somehow?

The same thing happens to me with a 90D,
Were you able to repair it?
2021-7-11
Use props
Art6
New

Mexico

I updated the firmware and now on Canon 90D, after turning off the recording, the mirror closes and opens again. Previously, the recording simply stopped, the mirror was closed only after switching to sleep mode or turning off the stabilizer.
2021-7-11
Use props
espritDJI
lvl.1
Russia

Art6 Posted at 7-11 20:36
I updated the firmware and now on Canon 90D, after turning off the recording, the mirror closes and opens again. Previously, the recording simply stopped, the mirror was closed only after switching to sleep mode or turning off the stabilizer.

I have the same thing on MarkIV.
2021-7-11
Use props
espritDJI
lvl.1
Russia

Art6 Posted at 7-11 20:35
The same thing happens to me with a 90D,
Were you able to repair it?

No, it didn't work out. I'm suffering. I hope DJI will fix this as soon as possible. Even during the video recording, the video recording stops spontaneously sometimes
2021-7-12
Use props
espritDJI
lvl.1
Russia

Art6 Posted at 7-11 20:36
I updated the firmware and now on Canon 90D, after turning off the recording, the mirror closes and opens again. Previously, the recording simply stopped, the mirror was closed only after switching to sleep mode or turning off the stabilizer.

To lower the firmware level, please follow these steps:
Click on the list in the upper-left corner to go to the "About" page, click on the firmware version, press and hold the firmware version text for 5 seconds in the "Firmware Version" section, and then you can select the version you want to upgrade to.
2021-7-12
Use props
HubertT
lvl.1
Poland

Hi, any chances we can get A7C to fully work with Raven Eye and RSC2?
2021-7-12
Use props
fans4f0a70c7
New
Brazil

espritDJI Posted at 7-10 11:11
Good afternoon. A question about dji rsc2. I updated the firmware and now on Canon 5DMarkIV, after turning off the recording, the mirror closes and opens again. Previously, the recording simply stopped, the mirror was closed only after switching to sleep mode or turning off the stabilizer. Is it possible to install the previous firmware somehow?

Good night, I'm also having the same problem, when I stop a recording it closes the mirror of my canon 5D mark III after the last update, how can we solve it?
2021-7-12
Use props
espritDJI
lvl.1
Russia

fans4f0a70c7 Posted at 7-12 13:52
Good night, I'm also having the same problem, when I stop a recording it closes the mirror of my canon 5D mark III after the last update, how can we solve it?

I wrote above how to roll back the firmware
2021-7-12
Use props
espritDJI
lvl.1
Russia

fans4f0a70c7 Posted at 7-12 13:52

Click on the list in the upper-left corner to go to the "About" page, click on the firmware version, press and hold the firmware version text for 5 seconds in the "Firmware Version" section, and then you can select the version you want to upgrade to.
2021-7-12
Use props
fans4f0a70c7
New
Brazil

espritDJI Posted at 7-12 20:06

I did this and resolved.  Thanks.  Now I have other problems, activetrack is not working and when I start recording using the ronin rsc 2 rec control it doesn't start recording in the app, and the camera speed, aperture and ISO information doesn't appear in the app. with the N/A information in these fields, can you help me resolve this?
2021-7-14
Use props
Nullantechamber
lvl.1

United States

Is DJI ever going to update the raveneye firmware for nikon z6ii/z7ii?  I have this thing just sitting on a table because none of the features advertised work.
2021-7-19
Use props
Art6
New

Mexico

espritDJI Posted at 7-12 02:49
Click on the list in the upper-left corner to go to the "About" page, click on the firmware version, press and hold the firmware version text for 5 seconds in the "Firmware Version" section, and then you can select the version you want to upgrade to.

Perfect, thanks
2021-7-23
Use props
max2049
lvl.1
South Korea

rsc2+reveneye Does not charge.
2021-8-12
Use props
djiuser_ggyDR6cdtfBj
New
Germany

max2049 Posted at 8-12 19:36
rsc2+reveneye Does not charge.

@max2049 I saw in a video that it only does when the RSC2 is off. Just got mine but haven't testet it yet.
2021-8-13
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_ggyDR6cdtfBj Posted at 8-13 01:01
@max2049 I saw in a video that it only does when the RSC2 is off. Just got mine but haven't testet it yet.

This is indeed the way it works… it will only charge when the RavenEye is turned OFF…
Take care!
Max
2021-8-13
Use props
Kiron
New
India

I have dji rsc2. I updated the Firmware: v01.03.00.00 and now on Canon 80D, after turning off the recording, the mirror closes and opens again. Previously, the recording simply stopped, the mirror was closed only after switching to sleep mode or turning off the stabilizer. Is it possible to solve ?
2021-8-15
Use props
Kiron
New
India

I have dji rsc2. I updated the Firmware: v01.03.00.00 and now on Canon 80D, after turning off the recording, the mirror closes and opens again. Previously, the recording simply stopped, the mirror was closed only after switching to sleep mode or turning off the stabilizer. Is it possible to solve ?
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules