AJUDA COM APLICATIVO DJI FLY
436 3 2021-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Felipepolk
lvl.1

Brazil

Bom dia,recentemente comprei um Drone Dji Mini 2 que só se conecta com aplicativo Dji Fly,porém tenho um LG K62 64 BITS e mesmo assim nâo funciona,ele instalou o App mas nâo se conecta ao Drone e nem ao RC,alguém com esse problema?????

Obrigado a todos!!!!
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Felipepolk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( LG K62 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the LG K62 will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-7-6
Use props
Felipepolk
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-6 19:10
Hello there Felipepolk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( LG K62 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the LG K62 will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.

Hi, thank you very much for your attention and for the answer, it is a pity this problem has no other solution than changing the mobile device. Thank you very much once again.

Muito obrigado pela atençâo e resposta.
2021-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Felipepolk Posted at 7-7 06:13
Hi, thank you very much for your attention and for the answer, it is a pity this problem has no other solution than changing the mobile device. Thank you very much once again.

Hi there Felipepolk. Thank you for the reply and rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the DJI Fly application recommended mobile device list. Thank you.
2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules