Firmware Error - Mini 2 Stabilizer
480 2 2021-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpectrePuma
lvl.1

Brazil

Hey guys!
I recently purchased the DJI Mini 2 Standard and it's not being possible to calibrate the stabilizer through the app.
When starting, the process simply stops at 10% and does not progress.
I hadn't done any calibration before July 3rd, because it's a new drone.
I believe that if there is update in DJI Assistant 2 so that firmware management can be done there, the problem can be solved.
Today we can only 'Add support for Log Export'.

Anyone else with the same flaw or something similar? Could you please help me?
The drone flies normally, but I can't take pictures.

Thank you very much!
2021-7-6
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Hi SpectrePuma,

the DJI assistent has only one function, the logs, at the moment. Flashing firmware isn't officially supported for the mini 2.
Maybe you want to watch this video first

And with calibration you want to calibrate the IMU I presume. If your drone doesn't start floating around when you hover without touching the controls, your IMU should be ok.

What about that you can't take pictures ?  Is the knob not available, or doesn't react pressing it, or it doesn't save the picture ?
I presume you inserted a SD card in your drone, as the Mini 2 hasn't got internal memory to store pictures.

Did had any of those flaws you described with my mini 2. If they persist, contact DJI support as you may have a defective unit.
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SpectrePuma. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try following the instructions given above to isolate said said issues on your DJI Mini 2. If the said issue persist I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules