2960 22 2021-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hello,
I'm getting this popup when I log in on the affiliate backed, and I can't close it and use the DJI affiliate program. I only have a link at the bottom right to go to the DJI store.
Is there any issue with it?

Here's what I'm seeing:
asda.jpg

Heres what it says:
Dear DJI Affiliate,

The DJI Affiliate Program has been temporarily suspended as of 00:00 (UTC+8) on May 26, 2021, for system maintenance and updates. We will keep you updated on this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for supporting the DJI Affiliate Program.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
DJI Affiliate Team

2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi PaulArcher, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. Please be advised that, due to system maintenance and updates, the DJI Affiliate Program has been suspended as of 2021/5/26, 00:00 (UTC+8). We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Should there be any new updates, please kindly refer to our official online store at store.dji.com Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
2021-7-6
Use props
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 7-6 11:41
Hi PaulArcher, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. Please be advised that, due to system maintenance and updates, the DJI Affiliate Program has been suspended as of 2021/5/26, 00:00 (UTC+8). We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Should there be any new updates, please kindly refer to our official online store at store.dji.com Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Hi Diana,
I don't really think I understand right, is the affiliate entirely dismissed now? I have been paid and made commissions even after that date, however, the recent popup seems to simply not let me access the backend.

So should I give up on the DJI affiliate program or what?
2021-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

PaulArcher Posted at 7-7 03:27
Hi Diana,
I don't really think I understand right, is the affiliate entirely dismissed now? I have been paid and made commissions even after that date, however, the recent popup seems to simply not let me access the backend.

We are terribly sorry for the situation. In any case, have you contacted the email contact provided? Thank you for your patience.
2021-7-7
Use props
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 7-7 11:41
We are terribly sorry for the situation. In any case, have you contacted the email contact provided? Thank you for your patience.

I have contacted the support numerous times in the past weeks and months but they never answered back for some reason. Could you help me and forward my issue?
2021-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

PaulArcher Posted at 7-7 11:50
I have contacted the support numerous times in the past weeks and months but they never answered back for some reason. Could you help me and forward my issue?

No worries. I'll try my best to help. Could you provide me via PM me your DJI Account or your email address used when you contacted? Thank you.
2021-7-7
Use props
djiuser_K3y0g9OPYBxm
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-7 15:24
No worries. I'll try my best to help. Could you provide me via PM me your DJI Account or your email address used when you contacted? Thank you.

I am also having issues withdrawing my balance. How do I get my balance from my account?
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_K3y0g9OPYBxm
lvl.1

United States

I am also having issues withdrawing my balance. How do I get my balance from my account?
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_K3y0g9OPYBxm
lvl.1

United States

2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_K3y0g9OPYBxm Posted at 7-15 16:39

Hi there, may we double confirm if you are also encountering issues with the affiliate project? Please provide the details for further assistance.
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_K3y0g9OPYBxm
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-16 00:03
Hi there, may we double confirm if you are also encountering issues with the affiliate project? Please provide the details for further assistance.

Hi - yes I am having issues with the affiliate program. I see a pop up that blocks me from being able to withdraw my credits.
2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_K3y0g9OPYBxm Posted at 7-30 12:54
Hi - yes I am having issues with the affiliate program. I see a pop up that blocks me from being able to withdraw my credits.

Hello, there. Could you please contact DJI Affiliate Team through email first?
Email Address: promoter@dji.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_K3y0g9OPYBxm
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-30 19:10
Hello, there. Could you please contact DJI Affiliate Team through email first?
Email Address:
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.

I have already sent the email twice but have not received a reply.
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_K3y0g9OPYBxm Posted at 7-31 21:59
I have already sent the email twice but have not received a reply.

I am sorry for this, may we know if you are using your forum email account for contacting the promoter email? If so, I will ask the team to check it as soon as possible.
Please let me know if you used a different email address for sending them emails, thank you.
2021-7-31
Use props
cwcholdings
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-31 22:59
I am sorry for this, may we know if you are using your forum email account for contacting the promoter email? If so, I will ask the team to check it as soon as possible.
Please let me know if you used a different email address for sending them emails, thank you.

Yes I am using the same forum email.
2021-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

cwcholdings@protonmail.com Posted at 8-1 17:34
Yes I am using the same forum email.

Thanks for your confirmation. Our corresponding team will check and reply to your email soon.
2021-8-1
Use props
cwcholdings
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-1 19:46
Thanks for your confirmation. Our corresponding team will check and reply to your email soon.

They responded and did not provide a way to retrieve the credits. What is the best way to retrieve the credits from my account?
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

cwcholdings@protonmail.com Posted at 8-3 10:22
They responded and did not provide a way to retrieve the credits. What is the best way to retrieve the credits from my account?

I‘ll help to forward your situation again. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-8-3
Use props
GeeDoes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9907493 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any updates on this matter?
2021-8-5
Use props
cwcholdings
lvl.1

United States

No updates for me.
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Our team has replied to your email. Please check it. Thanks.
2021-8-5
Use props
cwcholdings
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-5 22:39
Our team has replied to your email. Please check it. Thanks.

Their response is basically they don't care to help resolve and that I will not be able to access the credits I made from helping the company sell their products.
2021-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

cwcholdings@protonmail.com Posted at 8-6 10:28
Their response is basically they don't care to help resolve and that I will not be able to access the credits I made from helping the company sell their products.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As the notice had said, for all the DJI affiliate promotions, affiliates need to withdraw the DJI Credits before June 30th, 2021. If you did not withdraw it, the credits would get expired, and would not be able to withdraw it anymore. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules