OS Catalina, Assistant 2 won't connect to Phantom 4 Pro
416 2 2021-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JonoPhoto
lvl.1
United States

I have searched everywhere but can't find a solution. I have downloaded the Assistant 2 app and managed to get it to install but when it gets to the point of plugging my Phantom 4 Pro in it won'recognize it. I have a cable direct from the drone to a regular USB and I have also tried it with a usbc but it does not see the drone either way. I have tried restarting the compueter, turning the drone on first them opening the app, turning on the app first then turning on the drone etc but no luck.

I need to get authorization to unlock a geo fenced zone, I am part 107 ceritifed, and the dji site says I will need the latest upgrade in my drone to apply. I am not sure if this is true or not but I have not updated my fly safe on the drone in a long time as I use AirMap to be sure I am in a safe zone or to get FAA automated approval for flights.

I have a job this weekend in Venice and would sure like to get this figured out asap as the whole geo fencing thing can take a while.
Any help would be appreciated!

Jonothan Woodward
2021-7-6
Use props
JonoPhoto
lvl.1
United States

btw, I am on a 2-19 iMac with 40 gig ram, 8 gig video card, ssd etc. Mac OS Catalina. I cannot upgrade to Big Sure due to problems Big Sur has with my audio interface
2021-7-6
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to try multiple USB-C cables before i found one that would work and get the Mavic 2 Pro recognized.
Keep trying, one should work.
2021-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules