DJI Fly quickshot elaboration is not working
540 6 2021-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidep85
lvl.1

Italy

Hi everyone,

I have Xiaomi MI 11 with Android 11 and in DJI Fly I can't elaborate a quickshot from Album because the procedure hangs.

Have you got the same issue?

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Davide

2021-7-6
Use props
djiuser_eNyke1KH3zYQ
lvl.1

United States

Is there enough free storage on your device? When I ran into the same issue deleting some old videos to free up space fixed the issue for me.
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Davide. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi MI 11 with Android 11 ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi MI 11 with Android 11 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-7-6
Use props
davidep85
lvl.1

Italy

djiuser_eNyke1KH3zYQ Posted at 7-6 18:02
Is there enough free storage on your device? When I ran into the same issue deleting some old videos to free up space fixed the issue for me.

Yes, I have 65gb free space!
2021-7-6
Use props
davidep85
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-6 21:09
Hello there Davide. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi MI 11 with Android 11 ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi MI 11 with Android 11 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

I see mi11 in compatibility list!

Few weeks ago I had Huawei p20 pro and everything was fine.

I have a friend with xiaomi mi 11 and he has the same problem.
2021-7-6
Use props
davidep85
lvl.1

Italy

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Davide
2021-7-9
Use props
davidep85
lvl.1

Italy

No one can helps or have the same problem?
2021-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules